“good location”
Review of Yes Hotel

Yes Hotel
Ranked #137 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Hotel located near Termini station with easy access to transport links around Rome and to airport. Staff are very helpful with suggestions of tourist sites and local restaurants, if you do not mind walking most of the main attractions are within a reasonable distance,( make sure you have a good map) . Found the beds a bit hard for our liking, but rooms very clean and well maintained. The breakfast selection was good, lots of cold meats, cheese,cereals, hot items of scrambled eggs and what we thought was bacon but turned out to be some sort of ham, which was not so good, avoid the orange juice, as it has no taste. The surrounding area is a bit rough looking, lots of graffitti, (graffitti quite common throughout Rome) late at night homeless sleeping on doorsteps, but had no problems walking in the area. Prices are reasonable, would stay here again if in Rome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night. Since we arrived by train and left the next morning by train too, the location of the hotel was excellent. It's only about three hundred meters to the right of the Train Station Roma Termini. We had a very clean, comfortable and cozy room. Breakfast was excellent. If you are not on a budget, I deeply recommend you this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roman073
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is a great, super clean hotel that appears to be really new. I had room 218 which was super quiet. The guy who worked at the front desk late at night was really nice and helpful (didn't get his name) with calling taxis and general info. The hotel was definitely worth the price. I slept late and didn't have the breakfast even though it was included, so I can't speak to that. The only warning I'll give is that it's about two blocks from the Termini train station. This is great for accessing the metro and trains, but at night you get the usual train station crowd in a big city, so there may be drunks stumbling around and homeless people. I live in NYC so this didn't bother me at all, but I thought I should mention it.

Room Tip: I had room 218 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jv711
YesHotelRome, Guest Relations Manager at Yes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thanks for having chosen Yes Hotel Rome! We want to thank you also for taking the time to write your comment. Many travellers find out location very convenient because it provides good connexion with the main sights. It will be so good to have back again in our hotel!

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Arrived late which caused some problems, but otherwise the room was nice and clean, though a bit small, but very modern fittings. Staff very nice, usually only one person on duty. Breakfast quite basic but included egg and bacon and quite acceptable. Close to Termini station in a quiet road. I would recommend it for good value and convenience.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back behind the breakfast room and it was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan W

Thank you for commenting on our hotel. We are very grateful that you chose to stay with us and we are glad that you were happy with your time here.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My family and I recently had 3 rooms in this hotel. Like other Rome hotels I have stayed in, the rooms were small, and mine, as a single, was particularly small. However, it was well kitted out with a fridge, a safe and a modern efficient shower. The decor was tasteful and the bed was comfortable. The rooms occupied by my father and my sister were similar but a bit bigger. The breakfast was excellent for Italy with cooked eggs and ham and the usual selection of bakery items. The location was really convenient close to the Termini station and especially for the Terravision bus stop where we caught the bus to the airport.

If I return to Rome (and I hope I do some day), I would definitely pick this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mocampion

Thank you for your amazing review about our Hotel. Indeed the location is one of our main points, we are literally a block from the train station, where all means of transportation is located. The breakfast is also one of the aspects that we make very homely for our guests.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Our daughter and son-in-law stayed here six months ago and suggested it. The room we had was small although it was set up with a queen-sized bed and two twins -- presumably for a family of four. It was clean. The mattress was FIRM (and that is an understatement). The staff was very helpful. For an urban hotel in continental Europe the breakfast was well above average with a good selection with substantially more than the standard rolls-jam-coffee-juice combination.

Did have a little trouble finding it. Would recommend a careful and complete set of directions before starting out from Termini. The power-saving equipment is moderately tricky, especially arranging for the AC to work. The window, apparently always opened when the room is cleaned, MUST be closed before the AC is allowed to be set to start. A good idea but until you figure it out more than a little tricky.

Would not hesitate for one minute to stay here again. Definitely not giving a thought to cutting our daughter out of the will for recommending it.

Room Tip: Not getting a family room would be a good idea unless, of course, you're travelling with your fa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
YesHotelRome, Guest Relations Manager at Yes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Reviewed 18 October 2013

After travelling half way around the world to get to Rome, I expected to check in to my booked hotel room at Yes Hotel. I made my reservation ahead of time, and it was confirmed. Unfortunately, upon our arrival at Yes Hotel lobby, I was told the room was unavailable. The front-desk staff informed us that they had to transfer us to another one of their affiliate hotel down a few blocks.

Honest speaking, Yes Hotel lobby did look nice, tidy and neat. Since the review of this hotel was quite positive, our expectation was set quite high. The hotel that we got transferred to though was not. The room provided to my travel companion and me wasn't that great. It was more or else a bed with simple furniture. For the price we paid, we expected more. We were only offered 50 Euro back if we opted for a shared bathroom room!

Anyway, we were utterly disappointed with Yes Hotel arrangement. It would be nice if we could have stayed at the hotel. The location is definitely very convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CYLim

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, which allows us to improve in order to achieve higher standards of quality. We really appreciate your opinions.
We have taken note of your suggestions and we have already proceed with all necessary improvements that will result in a better service regarding your advices.