We recently stayed at the Relais Fontana Di Trevi on my first trip to Rome. The hotel is within a stone's throw of the Trevi Fountain. It is a great central location with in walking distance to the Spanish Steps, Coliseum, Palazzo Navona and Popolo and well - virtually everything.
We traveled with our 6 month old infant and the Staff was very kind and generous -They had a crib set up with sheets and a pillow for us in the room. Every morning the breakfast staff brought out a highchair for her to sit in. The roof terrace for Breakfast is amazing - great vantage point to see the fountain above all the other tourists.
The room was a cool combination of modern and ancient (in a good way). The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms are nice. The WiFi worked well (we had one moment of it not working but it was resolved).
We had a room that faced the street - so it was a touch noisy due to street/tourist traffic. Completely normal for this part of town and once you closed the windows 80% of the noise was gone.
Over all - a great boutique hotel in a fabulous location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome