We were moved to this hotel after our original hotel was overbooked- it definitely worked out for the best! The location was great, just round the corner from the Trevi Fountain, so within walking distance of almost all the sights. The Metro is only a five-ten minute walk away for any bigger distances, and there are lots of decent restaurants only a short walk away.
Judging from other reviews and the hotel's website, our room was a superior room- one of the biggest I've ever had in Europe and nicely furnished in a traditional Italian style with lots of character. We had a street-facing room, and although it was quite noisy with the window open, once the shutters and windows were closed there was barely any noise. The air conditioning was very effective too! While the bathroom was clean and the shower had good water pressure, the toilet pump was very loud and not very effective. There are stairs even if you choose to take the elevator, but a member of staff will take your bags up to your room and back to reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome