This hotel is right next to the famous Trevi Fountain and walking distance to a few other fantastic attractions.
The staff were lovely and friendly and the breakfast was included. Basic, but tasty. The restaurant was on the rooftop and overlooked the Trevi Fountain. Gorgeous.
Our room was spacious enough but we had no window out to the big wide world. So it was a shame not to have a view for our first trip to Rome. There was a window that opened onto a small garden with a very loud air conditioning unit. and when I say "garden" I mean about 1 metre square of grass, surrounded by concrete wall.
No other complaints though.
The hotel was close to a Laundromat which was very helpful since we were away from home for five weeks.
There was no elevator so we had to drag our heavy bags up the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome