Had a wonderful stay at this property. Beautiful room, large and everything we needed. Very helpful staff and never treated you like you were a pain. My daughter had problems with her feet and on request they found her a bowl to soak her feet. We made a few requests and they were seen to with no delay. They were there 24 hours to help. We even called them at one in the morning and they helped straight away. Very good location and the restaurants in our street were great. You just look for the busy ones. We had accordion players under the window and loved the noise of the streets but has soon as you shut the windows it was gone. The breakfast was adequate and better than some I have experienced. I would have no problem on returning hear on another visit. Well done to all you staff at the Fontana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome