Amazing hotel. Breakfast on the first day was very confusing,only one waiter for eight tables and the poor man was trying so hard to get coffee orders right but didnt quite make it.There are tea.coffee facilities in the rooms but no milk you have to go down to reception order the milk then they send a waiter up with this,something we didn't understand as there is a fridge in the room.
Wifi was also unavailable,but the biggest disappointment was that my husband had booked champagne for the room as it was part of our honeymoon,a surprise present for me,but it never appeared,when he mentioned this the next day we were told that he should of reminded them at check in,as it was booked and a surprise he didn't think that was necessary,so feel dismayed at that service..still a lovely place to stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome