My wife,teenage daughter and I have just returned from our 7 night stay at the Relais Fontana Di Trevi.What a gem of a hotel! From the outside the entrance and reception give the appearance of a small hotel but once inside the same opens out like the TARDIS into a sizeable hotel.The hotel has a roof top bar and breakfast area that overlooks the fountain although the fountain was currently undergoing renovation at the time of our stay.We took out the option of a triple superior room which in size was almost like a small suite and extremely well furnished and appointed throughout with a king size double and full single bed.The room also had a side view of the fountain area.The staff were very helpful and could not do enough for us especially Linda on reception.The hotel is placed within easy walking distance of the Spanish steps,Pantheon,Piazza Navona and midway down the via Corsa. Free Wfi is available in the rooms as is a free safe.Would definitely come back to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome