“Excellent Tour!!!!”

and up
In-Depth Colosseum Tour with Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Ranked #13 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Through Eternity is a tour company in Italy that provides insightful guidance and commentary on historical and artistic sights, both well known and off the beaten track. The company has been providing exceptionally high quality cultural tourism since 1999. Our guides are all highly educated, fluent English-speaking professionals who bring history alive and provide deep cultural context. The company provides tours and excursions in Rome, Florence, Pompeii, Naples, Siena, Tivoli and San Gimigano. All Through Eternity's back-office staff are native English speakers.
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Tour!!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I went on 3 separate tours with this company in Rome: the Vatican, the Roman Forum and Colosseum, and the Rome city tour- all of which were excellent!! The tour guides were very helpful and knowledgable. All of the tour guides were very interested in the their job and wanted their clients to learn as much as possible. I never felt as if they were bored or just reciting something they memorized. Again, all three of these tours were AMAZING. The groups were small and that was a nice part of the tour. I'm a tour guide in my own city and I know a good tour from a bad one, and let me tell you, this company is a good one. Going on the Pompeii tour with them tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

Through_Eternity, Manager at Through Eternity Cultural Association, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Royce M.,

Thank you for the kind comments about your four tours with Through Eternity. As a tour guide yourself, your insight is greatly appreciated and welcomed. I am so happy that you found all your guides not only knowledgable and helpful, but passionate about their clients as well.
Additionally, thank you for noticing that we limit our group tour sizes in order maximize the quality of each tour and allow for personal interaction, as we find that this can make all the difference in a touring experience.

I hope that we see you again in the future, and enjoy the rest of your trip in Italy.

Regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Vatican Tour”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were very pleased with our tour with Dario. He is enthusiastic and very knowledgable and kept the pace up very well. It is always difficult in such busy and crowded conditions, but Dario managed to keep our group on task. It was a bit long, but I understand why that is and it is unavoidable with such crowds. Thank you very much and would highly recommend Through Eternity.

Visited July 2014
Through_Eternity, Manager at Through Eternity Cultural Association, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear RASSARRAS,

I am so happy to hear that you and your family were pleased with your Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica tour with Dario. I will pass your kind words along to him.

I know that the number of people that visit the Vatican during the summer months can be quite daunting, but I am glad that despite it all, that it was an insightful learning experience.

If you visit Italy again in the future, please let us know, as we would be thrilled to show you Florence, the Amalfi Coast, or Naples. Have a wonderful summer.

“Exelent Tour”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We took this tour with Anna as our guide. She was so knowledgeable and spoke english very well. There were only 9 people in our tour so it was like one on one. Highly recomend this tour.

Dear Donna G,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Anna! Our management team goes to great lengths to seek out guides with extensive backgrounds in history, archaeology and art history. We strive to ensure that our group tours are not overwhelming in number people, as it always a pleasure for the guides to have the chance to go in-depth when clients are eager to hear more about the art collections and monuments they are visiting and I am glad that you learned so much from the tour.

Grazie mille,

Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private coliseum, forum and ancient city”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Company was very flexible in arranging a tour for us and split their essential Rome tour to two days. Mario was a tremendous guide and was very engaging for adults and 11-year old children.

They were also v flexible when we had a problem at the colliseum which was close unexpectedly, they arranged a follow up private tour of the coliseum again with Mario. Our tour included the upper level and the underground which were worth the up charge.

This was not cheap but we felt it was a very fair price for the service.

Dear agb1966,

Thank you for the kind review about your two-day Split Essential tour with Mario, I am happy that you and your family had a wonderful time. Our management team goes to great lengths to seek out guides with extensive backgrounds in history, archeology, and art history, with a passion for their city, and who are talented at capturing the imagination of visitors of all ages without detracting from the important content.

I am extremely sorry that you had to experience on the infrequent closings of the Colosseum, but glad that we were still able to make sure that your time in Rome included such an important historical site through a quick switch to another tour.

I hope that we see you again in the future.

Best,
Manly, NSW
4 attraction reviews
“Quality Tour”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I heard about Through Eternity tours through Trip Advisor and booked it for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill after reading the stellar reviews. The booking process was easy to do online, even with late notice (2 days beforehand). The confirmation email gives you all the information needed, including the meeting point (don’t walk all the way to the Colosseum first like we did!). The group is quite small as well, with no more than 7 people to a group.
Our tour guide was Katia, who was fantastic. A few minutes after she started the tour, I quickly realized why this company was highly recommended. Katia is an educated and experienced historian who knows everything there is to know about Rome. Her credentials became apparent quite quickly as she guided us through the sites while sharing interesting facts and keeping the entire group engaged. She also did quite a good job keeping us in the shade on a very hot day, which we especially appreciated.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sodsy
Dear Sodsy,

Thank you so much for the kind review of not only your Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tour with Katia, but also for mentioning how easy our online book process is (even last minute). We thrive to ensure that all our guides are not only highly qualified in their respective fields or art, history, or archaeology, but that they have a great passion for Rome and her amazing story.

I am happy that your experience with Katia was not only interesting and engaging, but that you were not overwhelmed by the Roman sun on a hot day. Please know that I will pass your kind words onto Katia.

If you should find yourself visiting Rome in the near future, please let us know, as we would be thrilled to show you the other amazing areas of Rome. Have a wonderful summer.

Regards,