My husband and I just stayed at the Home in Rome for several days. We were so thankful to find a comfortable, quiet, clean, convenient place to stay for such a reasonable rate. The staff was wonderful, warm and knowledgeable, especially Dahlia, who went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. At one point, the internet was down, and Jade did everything in her power to make sure we were back on-line as quickly as possible. It's clear that the guest's comfort comes first. Breakfast was just right, and there is something for everyone (children to adults). The hotel is also conveniently located to kosher markets, restaurants and synagogues, if that is important to you. Public transportation was right outside the door and Dahlia was able to tell us routes that we needed. A couple of the rooms share a bathroom. While this was a very off putting thought initially, it ended up working out just fine and I would do it again if it was our only option.
The only bad thing about The Home in Rome was leaving it! We had booked late and they were only available for part of our time in Rome. We moved to a much more expensive, "fancier" hotel that paled in comparison. It may have been more modern, but modernity has nothing on the comfort and service that we found at the Home in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b