This was our first time in Rome, and the hotel has just gone through renovations. We found the experience very good. More importantly, the room was clean, secure (with room safe) and the service excellent. The location of the hotel is ideally situated, the Metro (one way 1.50E) is close by to take you to most of the attractions. The Colosseum is only a short walk away. There is no coffee or tea making facilities, but the staff are always happy to make up a brew for you. There is a small fridge and aircon in the room. Finally, Kumar (front desk manager) bent over backwards to assist us and provide very useful information on how to get around and make the most of our 3 nights in Rome. English was no problem here at the hotel as everyone spoke very good English. People have mentioned finding the hotel is difficult, as long as you take note of the big brown door, you will have not problems finding it in the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome