I would recommend this little hotel to anyone wanted a value for money.The place is extremely clean and freshly renovated,the breakfast was wonderful (italian croissants and coffee).The lady at the desk didn't speak english,but we didn't have any problems with communicate,it was a challenge :) The hotel is about 10 miinutes of walk from Colosseum and Termini station,so it's a very good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome