All was very good. As everyone says breakfast is basic but tasty and gives you something to start your day with.
Host who works the afternoon shift 2pm onwards is amazing, speaks perfect English and goes way above the call of duty to help out.
Room is modern and clean with excellent air conditioning which was key when temperature was mid 30s. Could have done with an extra pillow on the bed and a shelf in the shower.
Don't hesitate to book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome