Traveling with a group of four mid-twenties females and we loved our stay at the Auditorium di Mecenate. We had to depart at 4 a.m. in the morning to catch a flight and the receptionist helped coordinate our taxi to the airport and had coffee delivered to our rooms at 4 a.m. They also let us print off our boarding passes. We loved our rooms, very beautiful and modern feeling. The hotel is not marked from the street but we were provided great directions including how to successfully exit from the metro as it was a bit confusing. Great stay - would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Hotel , which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman's hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome