“Rome Bed & Breakfast”

Ranked #1,458 of 3,758 Rome B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Rome Bed & Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Walking distance from Termini Station and easy walk to the Colosseum, Fountain di Trevi and the Spanish Steps. Basic rooms, but clean and comfortable and helpful staff. Private bathroom, internet access that works, and free breakfast (basic croissants but good espresso). It was a great location giving us access to everywhere because we wanted to walk the city. The staff was great and it was reasonably priced. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We over looked the street with a nice sunny view of the beautiful street, but a little traffic noise...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Olivia M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Really nice hotel in the heart of the city.
Great location, short distance from metro, train and bus station, even on foot wasn't far from the ancient part of Rome, about 20 min from Coloseo. Lots of cafes, restaurants and few supermarkets in the neighbourhood.
Room was very clean and nice, with flat TV and mini fridge, our private bathroom was small, but had everything we needed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. And cappuccino in the morning - delicious:) For breakfast was croissant or toast with coffee, enough for a good start. We had a very nice stay for a great price, and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anja_2525
Cibolo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

This was one of my favorite places to stay during our two week europe vacay. As soon as we got there, we were given maps and provided with metro information and a card with a phone number we could call if we needed anything. Very cool guys. Especially the gentleman from the States whose name I cannot remember! Very welcoming and helpful. I loved our room, and even our building. I felt very at home. The bathroom is shared with a few other people but it really wasn't a problem. I liked that everything felt pretty clean too. People seem to be ragging on the breakfast but it wasn't all that. I loved the morning cappucino =) I'm guessing they're referring to the pre-packaged croissants/toast. I kind of liked them though =X My favorite were the chocolate filled croissants...I mean really it's free...but I guess I'm not much of a breakfast person either way so I wasn't looking for eggs/bacon & pancakes or something.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Juanita A
Luxembourg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

The staff makes this place. Upon arrival we were greeted nicely and provided with a map and good tips. The rooms are clean with a fridge and it's close to the station (although still some way from all the sites). The cons though are a poor breakfast (served from 8:00), very small bathroom with no place to but anything and did I mention the poor breakfast. Would not recommend for families with kids.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

Very good stay for a great price. Having the metro nearby made the whole city very accessible, and our host gave a great brief orientation with a map of the city that helped us figure out our best routes. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kanna_13
Navarre, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

My friend and I had been studying abroad in England and spent our midterm break in Rome at this amazing bed and breakfast! We had been staying in hostels for about the same price all over and found this place online and saw that the price was about the same as hostels we had been staying in so we booked it with not very high expectations--we were so surprised to discover how nice it was for the low price we paid!

Our bed was extremely comfortable, the place was very clean, and they provided us with towels to take HOT showers (very rare haha), and it was a five minute walk from Termini station (where the metro is, takes you anywhere!) and a 20 minute walk from the Colesseum. A man serves breakfast every morning (two croissants and coffee). The food was great but the man who served it was even better! He's from Boston and was so nice and helpful, giving us suggestions for things to do each day.

However, the best part was the restaurant downstairs that is owned by the same owners of the B&B. You get a 10% discount when you eat there for staying at the B&B. The food there ended up being the best food we had during our whole trip so we ate there every single night! The owner was so nice and we had such a great stay! If I ever get the chance to come back to Rome, I know where I'll be staying! :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Kaylee H
Brooklyn, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

My friend and I shared a room in this hotel for 3 nights. It had reliable wifi and was clean; bed was comfy. Most importantly the price was right, about 18 euro a person including the Rome hotel tax. The two guys we met who worked there were pleasant and helpful. Pino especially was fun to hang out with and talk football in the morning.

The breakfast is....very sparse. I've come to realize that's to be expected for a price like this. But we supplemented with our own fruit. All and all it's a solid place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends