“Dont.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Just dont. I dismiss the tourist trap description as unfair to restaurants almost anywhere. And yet... this is it. I normally walk at bad sign no. 3 but this was so good at bad that I stayed for the show. I cant explain the other reviews except to say that the 'no booking' crisis is part of the performance. My beer was just fine. Walk on.

3  Thank AndrewSalmon99
Write a ReviewReviews (1,952)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food and atention, old place, bad decoration and few space for each table. Recomendations:

- ravioli al 34
- ravioli with ricota and spinnachs
- ossobuco
- rabit

Reviewed 7 April 2014

First of all the sign outside says Ristorante 34, inside it is filled with traditional decor. The wait staff was friendly and the food was great! We dined there twice and were served a house soup made with mushrooms that was delicious! The osso bucco was incredibly delicious!! My teenage daughters loved the Carbonara, everything was so tasty!! Should we be lucky enough to return this will be our first dinner stop. The woman who owns the restaurant was so friendly, even though she didn't speak english she was as nice as could be!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Although the food was quite nice and the restaurant looked very good the service was not brilliant. A dish of water was not brought out with our seafood, however it was with the meals of other guests; it took a long time for plates to be taken when finished with etc.

The restaurant is in a nice area and everything but the service is of a high standard but the problems with service which we encountered would put us off visiting again.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Ate here for dinner one night with my Mom and it was absolutely delicious! The Italians are very slow with waiting on tables, so we expected to be sitting there for a little bit waiting for our food, but they delivered our food in a timely fashion. I got the tortellini soup, ravioli and the mixed salad and I have no complaints! They even gave my Mom a complementary soup! We sat inside and had a waiter who spoke English. We went around 7:15 where there was only a few people there and by 9:45 the place was packed! Definitely would eat here again!