“Great base to explore Rome”
other travellers have booked this property
VINTAGE room: wide and cozy living room, 25m², it can turn to a bedroom and sleep up to 3/4 people.
View of the kitchen and Vintage room from the corridor. The KITCHEN facing the corridor and the writing desk corner.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the kitchen and Vintage room from the corridor.
The KITCHEN facing the corridor and the writing desk corner.
The KITCHEN: enjoy your breakfast and meals in a retrò chic fully equipped gorgeous kitchen.
MASTER room: a warm, bright and peaceful room for a sweet rest in a king size bed.
WHITE room: enjoy a sunny morning in a comfy double bed.
The WHITE room: a cozy bright room with a single/double bed, perfect for children or young couples.
The BEIGE bathroom: have a shower in a stylish retrò way to enjoy a great day in the eternal city.
The BEIGE bathroom: detail.
The GREY bathroom: enjoy a warm bath after a long walk in a bright and charming retrò style bathroom
A cozy corner in the VINTAGE room living area.
The VINTAGE room: a wide, bright, charming and peaceful place to relax and chat with your family.
VINTAGE room: what about a good Italian coffee, chatting among a few original pieces from the 30s?
Buongiorno! Flowers and a good coffee to start a long enchanting walk in beautiful Roma.
The CORRIDOR: welcome to Casa di Bine, everything is ready to let you have the loveliest stay ever.
The MASTER: it's time to sleep. All is quiet for a good rest and sweet dreams. Buonanotte!
The WHITE room: a sunny good morning in a comfy double bed.
A sweet good morning from the VINTAGE room living corner.
The GREY bathrooms: detail.
The MASTER room: a wide and bright 22m² peaceful bedroom. A travel cot can can be provided.
Inner courtyard corner, full of huge perfumed flowers in spring and autumn.
The FORUM ROMANUM: this is the astonishing view you will have 5 minutes walking from home.
View from the Vintage room: Via Labicana, the street that leads you to the Colosseum and Forum.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

MJGsydn
Greater Sydney, Australia
“Great base to explore Rome”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This apartment really does live up to its owner's description and the faultless descriptions. It accommodated 5 of my family with 2 children ages 10 and 7 and my elderly mother in law had her privacy as well. The apartment has all mod cons, beautifully decorated inside in an old, truly Roman apartment block. You will be close to public transport, good restaurants/cafes, mini market for essentials, all within walking distance to the Colosseum -the must see site in Rome. My children were so happy to return 'home' at the end of a long, hot day sightseeing and on their feet. Giussepina is the hostess who brings it all together and will make your stay special, even before you book by answering all questions, through to greeting you on arrival with her tips of her amazing city until some time after departure when she helped out us by recommending a knowledgable tour guide for Pompeii. Above and beyond the call of someone renting out a holiday apartment. You will experience la dolce vita first hand by booking with Giuseppina.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 Aug 2016
Dear Margery, I am so happy to read how much you and your family enjoyed my apartment and the city, this is what I can definitely call satisfaction. It was a great pleasure to meet you all and I truly hope to see you soon again. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review while still beng on holiday, I really appreciate. I wish you all the best!
Humphries...
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful apartment in a fantastic location”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Giuseppina was a fantastic host - from the moment we booked until we checked out she was full of helpful information and went out of her way to organise tours for us. The apartment has obviously been recently renovated to a very high standard. It was spotlessly clean, has everything a family could need during their stay and is in a great location close to 2 Metro stations (different lines) and metres from the Colosseum. Cannot recommend Giuseppina or the apartment highly enough - we will be booking it on our return!

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Apartment decor and cleanliness, location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jul 2016
And you were great guests! Thank you so much for your beautiful words, Chris, you will be more than welcome again and i really look forward to meeting you soon personally. It was a pleasure to host your family and I really appreciated your excellent communication, it helped a lot arranging everything in the best way. I send your family my best wishes.
Bob S
“Roman vacation”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This apartment is everything and more than advertised, recently remodeled, it is beautiful, well appointed and a short walk to all of Ancient Rome. The hostess is both extraoridally helpful, equally nice. We look forward to our return trip.

Travelling group: Teenagers
18 Jul 2016
Thank you very much, you'll be most welcome again!
Bob S
“Perfect for families is just that, perfect!”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The apartment is not only well situated (steps from the Colosseum), the flat is beautiful renovated (within last year), our host is delightful and more than helpful. We highly recommend this as a wonderful apartment and it is more than advertised!

23 Jun 2016
Thank you so much Bob for finding the time to leave your review while still traveling! You will be welcome again anytime, have a wonderful holiday through Italy and see you soon!
Alby_Bes
Hobart, Australia
“Exceptional service, great location”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I travelled to Rome with my 16 yo son and a good friend and we found the property to be very spacious, light, quiet and well equipped in all aspects. Giuseppina was a fantastic host with a warm welcome to show us through the apartment, seeing us off on our departure and providing all the practical information you need traveling to Rome (especially for the first time). Anytime during our stay Giuseppina was contactable with very practical advice for our stay and outings. She went beyond expectations by providing information on many many options and suggestions for my gluten free requirements. and also on hearing of my friend's interest in church pipe organs Guiseppina set about researching the organs in Rome and also arranged a meeting with a maestro and so a viewing and performance - an amazing evening!
Thank you Giuseppina, we highly recommend staying at this central location when next you are in Rome.

Date of stay: May 2016
Travelling group: Other
14 Jun 2016
Dear Allan, I have no words to thank you for the beautiful words you had, I really really appreciate. All I did for you I did with great pleasure. This job allows me to know so many beautiful people and you were some of the most kind, polite and organized guests, it was really a beautiful and interesting meeting. I want to thank you too for having been so nice and so punctual with communication. You will be most welcome again anytime. All my best!
Fabio M
“Fantastic holiday in Rome”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Giuseppina was truly an excellent host - from the very first moment, she was very prompt in replying, offered loads of information about the area and Rome, and arranged a super convenient airport transfer for us.

The apartment is great - super clean, fully functional, there is everything you need, yet clutter free. There are plenty of little restaurants and bars nearby, plus supermarkets. The tram stop is just in front of the house, the underground stop is nearby as well, but you can also just elect to walk into the center, which we did almost everyday with three young children. Plus there are nice playgrounds at the nearby parks of Colle Oppio and Villa Celimontana. What not to like? Nothing, really!

I would warmly recommend, and hopefully we will come back!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
10 Jun 2016
Dear Fabio, I am so glad you had such a good time and enjoyed the apartment and the area nearby. I'd like to thank you again for choosing my place and for leaving such a detailed review that will surely help other travelers to find the best place for them. I would also like to thank you for having found the time to write your commentary, I know that with three young children it can be hectic! Your beautiful family will be most welcome again, so, see you soon!
Jill F
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed 19 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We wanted to take our adult children away for a long weekend to celebrate our 60th birthday year. We did not want a hotel, we preferred the idea of an apartment and needed one to accommodate 5 of us. I wish I had the right words to convey what a fabulous apartment this is! It is beautifully furnished, extremely spacious, clean, well equiped, just everything you could wish for, and so handy for central Rome, we walked everywhere!
Giuseppina was amazing from first contact, she responded to all our emails promptly, arranged and booked our transfers, sent us loads of information on local, reasonably priced restaurants and bars, then met us at the apartment on our arrival to greet us, She is a lovely lady!
I can not recommend this apartment enough, We can not wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2016
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 May 2016
Dearest Jill, I am so touched for your beautiful words, thank you so much! It's a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the apartment and had such a great time. I feel lucky to have met such a wonderful family, you will be more than welcome any time. A presto!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.