“Excellent”
Review of Hotel Re di Roma

Hotel Re di Roma
Ranked #158 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Hotel is small and tiny sign on it but turned out to be a great place to stay. Great value.
Reception staff very very helpful and breakfast is good. Free wi-fi is strong and available everywhere. Bathroom is small but shower pressure is nice.Metro very near as are really good value restaurants. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Deise B
There are newer reviews for Hotel Re di Roma

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is really reasonable and good place to stay in Rome. Staff is really helpful and their foods and service is also great. Also location is also good just 3 minutes away from main underground station. The morning receptionist is really helpful and she gave us a good service. This is really good place to go .

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Achintha S
Reviewed 11 April 2014

When we arrived at the hotel we were literally disappointed from what it looks from the outside. Fortunately we were proven wrong and the hotel was very comfortable.
The room was big and quite clean, the only problem was the shower room that didn't have any protection so the bathroom always got flooded after having shower.
The breakfast was delicious.
Be prepared to pay a fortune for parking, Rome is extremely expensive. The next door parking to the hotel charged me EUR 25 per day and apparently that was the price for hotel guests.
This hotel is also 10 mins from the tube station, I do recommend you buy a 3-day tourist travelcard, it doesn't cost too much.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have a lovely balcony. But I think those rooms are only for 4+ people.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Fabio S
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I used this hotel for two nights. First of all, staffs are really really helpful. When I entered in the room, I thought the room is very large and clean. However, I heard one visitor's dog is barking so I asked a staff to change the room. I think the hotel was busy because it was an end of year but she changed the room immediately. The room was little smaller than before but it was very clean and large. And a breakfast is very delicious. The variety of foods is fruits, cereals, breads, cheeses, hams, and more. I ate a croissant that was the most delicious I've eaten. I miss the croissant. The location is also good. One bad thing is that the water in the bathtub didn't drain very well.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RIKIYA_MIZOE
Reviewed 25 February 2014

the hotel can be scary from the outside, my heart sunk when i first saw it, however, when i entered it, it was much better than i expected, rooms were modern and clean, the location is very close to Re Di Roma metro so that's a big plus, i would avoid going out at night though, as there are some betting stores outside, and it can get ugly at night "i saw a group fighting and running one night".

for the price and quality of the hotel, i would definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Rome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abdulla A
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Just came back from a weeks stay with my partner, all i can say is wow! So brilliant for a 3star hotel.
We requested ice bucket and flutes for arrival and it was in our room when we arrived- shop right opposite sells wine and cigatettes.
Room was lovely- we had a balcony which was big. Bathroom great size and mini bar reasonably priced.
Only negative as bed was a bit firm for our tastes.
Metro stop re di rome is less than a min walk down the street if you turn right when you come out of the hotel.
We walked to the colosseum from the hotel it took 15-20mins.
The hotel is situated where alot of locals live and its a friendly and busy area with a lovely little park and a few nice pizza joints.
We would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank raverhayley
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed here for about a week. Cozy room but very nice and practical. Great tub to soak in after a full day's exercise. Nice breakfast too! The staff's english was good so we were able to get directions to different places and suggestions on authentic places to eat. Its not in the heart of Rome which actually is nice, especially for the wallet. A short walk to the metro and a short ride as well. An amazing place to stay considering metro weekly costs are so cheap! I hope we return to Rome one day and if we do, we would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple