We liked this place very much. It was so close to the Vatican, the metro, restaurants, laundry mat, etc. The room was comfortable (winter). They fed us lots for breakfast and had coffee/tea always available. There is a room refrigerator. There was a computer free to use, as well as wifi. The staff was good at giving us directions and information. We took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and highly recommend that, as riding the train is a hassle and the risk of pickpockets in the metro is real. We felt we had a real European experience on our first trip to Europe, staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Ancient Romance” is a bed and breakfast located in the wonderful, historical and artistic area of the Vatican City, in the hearth of ancient Rome. It is just 50 metres far from San Pietro square and the Vatican Museums. Our B&B has just been renovated and it is situated in a splendid late-19th-century building, in via Ottaviano, on a quiet pedestrian precinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ancient Romance B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ancient Romance Bed And Breakfast
- Ancient Romance Hotel Rome