“Terrific”

City Wonders
Ranked #156 of 870 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: City Wonders Tours (formerly Dark Rome) offers special-access tours in Rome, the Vatican, Venice, Florence and Milan. We specialize in small, single language tours with Skip the Line Access at all major monuments and museums - making sure that you get the very best from every second of your vacation. As an Official Vatican Museums Partner, City Wonders offers No Wait Access at the Vatican Museums along with a number of exclusive and special-access tours. We also have special access to the Colosseum underground, third tier level and arena floor. As well as original walking tours, we offer a number of innovative day trips from Rome to Tuscany, Pompeii and Florence. In operation for over 10 years now, our focus on the little details, our excellent Customer Care team and our careful guide selection have made us one of the most popular tour operators in Rome - and we're still growing!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our Vatican tour was awesome- head sets really helped and our guide, Belianka- was lovely.
Very well organized at the bottom of the museum steps!

Write a ReviewReviews (16,133)
All reviews
"meeting point"
in 287 reviews
"local guide"
in 148 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 256 reviews
in 144 reviews
"three hours"
in 157 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing, relaxing tour of the different wines and snacks of Milan. in a great setting and with an awesome guide.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful tour with Flo as our guide. She was funny and knowledgeable which is a great combo. She let us take pictures but didn't waste any time so we could properly see everything. It started to rain and thunder but Flo didn't miss a beat. She was great!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great tour and guide, one of our favorite excursions from our week in Italy. It was a bucket list destination and we want to go back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very informative and interesting tour - I had a "WOW" moment when I saw the Last Supper. Our tour guide, Mariya was terrific. This tour was a little pricey, however, since I was unable to obtain tickets on my own to see the last supper, I decided to reserve this tour. I am actually glad that it worked out that we took this tour. I learned more that I would have on my own about the Last Supper and the other sites that we saw in Milan.