My wife & I stayed in Rome for three days and used this as our home base. We stayed in the suite b/c all of the other rooms were booked (we inadvertently picked the weekend of the beatification of the Pope JPII). Our comments are:
- Has a bed & breakfast feel to it b/c it only has five rooms. They bring your continental breakfast to your room in the morning, so we never even saw any other guests
- This is a great place if you need your sleep. They have blackout curtains and thick windows, so you don't hear the noise from the street (except for the occassional ambulance). In addition, my wife has a bad back and she loved the bed here
- It has a subway stop right next to it, so we used that to go to the Forums and Vatican. It was very convenient for getting to the Roma Termini for our next segment of our trip as well
- There are many brand specific stores nearby (Burberry, Tumi, etc.) if you're there to shop, but there aren't many historical sites within easy walking distance other than the Spanish Steps and the Galleria Borghese. Also, we were not very impressed by most of the local restaurants - the food was good at most, but nothing spectacular for the price
We liked the hotel and staff and would recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Montani - Luxury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Montani Rome
- Casa Montani Hotel Rome