“Delicious”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best food we had in Rome. Reserve your table because there was a waiting list on a Monday night. They’re also known for their lunch buffets.

Osteriailchianti, Direttore at Vineria Il Chianti, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you and I agree with you: we always suggest to reserve!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,063)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this restaurant around the corner from our hotel, and what a find. We chanced upon a table inside without a reservation, but clearly one would be needed at certain times of the day. The ambiance of the place was wonderful and great décor. First impressions made us feel as though it was going to be a highly priced meal. However, the menu had a variety of meals at varying prices to suit most budgets.

The staff were very attentive and yet not trying to clear plates etc the moment you put cutlery down, despite the place being busy. The huntsman style rabbit I ordered was sensational and following a wonderful Tuscany shared platter left me with only room for a coffee despite the desserts looking very tempting!

I would recommend this restaurant for couples. There were young families dining with well behaved children and were accommodated for from the main menu. There was no special children’s menu from what I could tell.

A place I would return to in a heartbeat.

Dear Mein Maui,
thank you so much and next time come to try also our desserts!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here last night after reading really good reviews and we weren’t disappointed. We walked past the day before and saw how popular it was so popped in to book a table for the Saturday night and we’re glad we did because on Saturday night it was heaving! Food was lovely and the restaurant is very cute with a lovely atmosphere. Added bonus is the fab location. Only downside is it was a little pricey. Would definitely come back though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled over this restaurant by accident more than planning. Had a great Buffet lunch. Pasta bit cold but meats, and especially roasted veg were all really tasty. All 3 of us enjoyed it and would recommend it. Excellent value for money for such prime location. Only down side is I'm still waiting on my coke!

Dear Caterina,

thank you very much for your review and sorry that we forgot your coke... we will surely remember next time you will come to visit us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service here was terrible. Our waiter was nonchalant and slow, and seemed to forget us several times. It took ages to get the menu, the food and at last the bill. The food though was good, so I want to give the chefs that. But we will not come back.

Osteriailchianti, Direttore at Vineria Il Chianti, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Josefine,
I am really sorry for what happened.
Fortunately we have a lot of guest in this period and it's difficult for our staff to give everyone the right attention. In fact we are hiring new waiters to improve the service and avoid this disservice.
Since you liked the food I hope you'I'm give our restaurant another chance.