“Excellent - Convenient, comfortable and commodious”
other travellers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
accesso alle camere
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 3
particolare camere da letto e TV
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Fiona H
Kent, UK
“Excellent - Convenient, comfortable and commodious”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Super place to stay. If my family were to go to Rome again, it would be our first choice of where to stay! Clean, well appointed, appartment with very warm welcome. Great location - Only 5 minute walk from Vatican, Castel St Angelo, the River Tiber and sightseeing bus routes. We had a great holiday. Well done Rosy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The aparment is spacious, comfortable and very stylish with great location.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Jun 2016
Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to know that my dedication in hospitality helped to spend a great holiday. It was for me a real pleasure to meet you and your beautiful and friendly family. Then I wish to thank you for taking care of the house. I hope to welcome you again in my house in the future.
Bullzy
Brampton, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We want to thank Rosy for a fantastic stay at her charming residence. This is a very wonderful apartment with nice decor and very clean conditions. It was perfect for our travels to the Vatican and local sites. Good restaurants and shopping are within easy walking distance and the neighborhood is safe and friendly. Rosy is a very conscientious host who goes out of her way to provide support, advice and tips that will help you better enjoy your time in Rome.
This central apartment is in an active area of Rome and Via Crescenzio can be a little noisy at times, but not enough to be a problem. The kitchen is well appointed and we arrived to Champagne and prepared food to welcome us. Very thoughtful. We were a family of six and the bedrooms were perfect for all of us. The apartment is spacious and very comfortable. We really enjoyed this stop during our travels throughout Italy. We would definitely come back. Thank you Rosy,
All the best Chris and Raffaela

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and convenience of everything
Liked least: The street noise
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 May 2016
It was great to meet guests charming, friendly and generous like Chris and his family.
I wish to thank them for taking care of the house: I found it very clean and tidy.
I wish also to thank them for all the things that they left in the kitchen: the fridge full of drinks, ice cream etc. and the cupboard stocked of coffee, tea, sugar and so on.
It was a great pleasure for me to welcome them in my house.
I hope to host them again any time in the future.
Absolutely special guests that everyone would like to welcome in their house.
Sc0ttie42
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely central Apartment”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

As a family of 4 we have just returned from a long weekend stay in this apartment.
Fantastic, clean, spacious, modern apartment with all amenities you could wish for centrally located close to St Peters & Vatican Museums.
Rosy was a great host, arranging airport taxi transfers for us and was also quick to answer emailed questions. Upon arrival she greeted us with a snack & drinks to guide us around the apartment and get our bearings.
As mentioned previously there is traffic noise which is the only drawback....but Rome is a very busy city.... having said that we were all so shattered each night after a days exploring this beautiful place it didn't matter.
We would definitely recommend a stay here.

8 Jun 2016
Thank you for your wonderful review and for appreciating my hospitality dedication. It was a real pleasure for me to meet you and your very friendly family. Thanks also for taking care of the house with great attention. I hope to host you again in the future. You will always be welcome in my house.
Galia1983
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
“Excellent apartment for exploring Rome with one caution”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We visited with my parents and kids in May 2016 for a family vacation in Rome. The apartment is very clean and everything looks brand new, it is not luxurious, but it has everything necessary, a washing machine, ironing board, you name it. The owner was very nice and on time, she had prepared a welcome snack and had stocked the fridge with water, soda and juice. The apartment has an excellent location, there is a bus stop right in front of it, the metro is a 5-8 minute walk and it is virtually next to the Vatican. There are a few bars and restaurants close by, I highly recommend Da Cesare, which is 800 meters away and quite good old fashioned restaurant with nice service. The only reason I hesitated to give the apartment full 5 star rating is the street noise which is considerable. Since it is located on a central street and the garbage containers are also by the bus stop, you might have trouble sleeping. If you are not bothered with street noise, go for it, it is a great apartment and everything was as described/photographed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness and attention to facilities
Liked least: street noise
Families with young children Large groups
22 May 2016
Thanks for your review.
I wish to inform you that soundproof windows are now installed in the apartment. This to meet the needs of some guests, like you, that are particularly sensitive, and commented about the noises from the street.
You will always be welcome in my house.
HillB101
“Rosy's place is wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Rosy was very friendly and accommodating. She took care of our every need. Her apartment was well equipped with everything you need and more. There was plenty room for everyone. The apartment was very cleaned and well maintained. She also had wonderful treats for us when we arrived and a nice stocked fridge of water, juice, and soft drinks. The only thing I was not use to was the amount of noise there was in the area we stayed. Even with the windows and shutters closed you can still hear the street noise. I was told that was very common in the city. So bring ear plugs for sleeping if you are sensitive to street noise. Overall I would recommend Rosy's Dream rental. She was a delight and helpful with our transportation to and from the airport.

Your age range 35-49
5 Apr 2016
Dear Beverly,
thank you very much for the beautiful review. It's a pleasure for me to know that my passion in hospitality is appreciated.
I'm sorry that your stay was disturbed by the street noise. Unfortunately the center of Rome is very busy and noisy! However, for this reason I'm providing to install soundproof windows to meet the needs of some guests who are particularly sensitive to noise.
I hope to welcome you and your family again in my house in the future!
Rosy
MarkJ0964
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful Apartment and Great Location”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

What an beautiful apartment this is. From the moment we walked in we were amazed at how nicely it was decorated and how comfortable it was. Even better was the welcome we received. Rosalba made us feel welcome and helped us settle in. There was plenty of room for all five of us (Mum, Dad and 3 older children).

The location is excellent - close to The Vatican, restaurants, grocery stores/markets and transport.

The only draw back was the noise from the street. At home we live in a very quiet street so we found it very noisy at night (even with the windows and shutters closed).

Travelling group: Other
Ftmagain
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Great appartment, lovely high ceilings, very light, airy and modern.
Rosy was amazing, preparing food and drinks on our arrival.
Would definitely recommend this Appartment, ideal for Vatican and only 11 euros in a taxi to the Colloseum.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Showers were temperamental
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing