“What you need to unknot the walking muscles in Rome.”

Sunee Thai Massage Center II
Ranked #25 of 321 Spas & Wellness in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Reactivate your personal energy and recover your mind-body balance with the real Thai massage in Rome. This traditional technique helps you to relieve muscle tension and stress accumulated in the tissues giving the skin a renewed firmness and beauty. Our qualified personnel is committed to providing our guests with maximum relax and confort.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean and pleasant environment, professional and excellent service at a good price.
We did the couples 1 Hour massage which was all we need to unknot the muscles. The therapists did different massage for male and female and they knew their massage.
Worth the visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Professional staff, clean and ambient rooms, had a great time at Sunee Thai Massage Center. I went there after a long walk in Rome and came out fresh and energized. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Was in need of some TLC after all the walking and sightseeing of Rome. Sunee Thai Massage was a short walk from our hotel so we went for a couples massage. Two very satisfied customers and more than happy to give a five star rating. Everything from the friendly receptionist, modern amenities, peaceful ambience, convenient location, professional massuers and value for money was spot on. Highly recommended! Treat yo' self!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I walked by this place and saw they had a special 3 massages for €120 for 3 hours! I had a Thai massage followed by an oil massage and then a foot massage. I had Tik as a massage therapist. The only thing I wished was that they had a hole on their massage table. They give you a pillow but it's not as comfortable. The place is immaculate and there is even a shower in the room. I felt so pampered. It was an amazing experience!