All reviewspiazza navonafour riverstravel weeklysant agnesedouble jacuzzichocolate dipped strawberriesbirthday stayroom boutique hotelbalcony overlooking the piazzawholeheartedly recommend this hotelbath saltswell sound proofedmade to order eggsstreet performershotel experiencesevery eveningperfect room
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Where to start.
What an amazing hotel and location. We were well and truly looked after during our stay. After many email correspondents regarding personal requests, the staff ensured my wife's 40th birthday celebration was one that we will fondly remember with some truly magical memories. Flowers and champagne as requested were present in our room when we checked in with a happy birthday card which was a nice touch. When we returned in the evenings, the bed was turned down with chocolates along with bed slippers laid out as well as various little snacks which was another lovely touch. On our first evening the staff even left a small birthday cake which tasted beautiful. Our Carillion Suite was stunning and had a balcony with a view to die for overlooking the square and fountain. The room itself oozed class and we will be definitely be returning when we visit Rome again as I think we would struggle to find anything so perfect.
Cost=Quality.
Very much recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Paul W,

I'm delighted that you had a so memorable stay and an unforgettable birthday at Lifestyle Hotel and is enough for me to know that my team did a great job in ensuring your stay with us was a great one! It is wonderful to know that nothing was too much trouble and that you will definitely return.

On behalf of the entire team we look forward to your next visit and please do contact us directly so that we are able to personalise your stay all the more.

Thank you once again!

Best regards

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a third trip to Rome I have stayed in larger hotel chains but I followed the reviews on Trip Advisor
Really the location is phenomenal this property belonged to a 15 th century Spanish family who had business dealings in Rome and the Vatican now eventually converted to a 9 room boutique hotel
Service excellent the rooms are high tech comfortable and the recommendations that the concierge makes for restaurant and gelato places top notch
You are above the square but rooms are sound proof

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 1210tgho,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am delighted to learn that your stay was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our excellent service, attentive team and central location.

It was wonderful to read your comments and rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lifestyle Suites in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience from start to finish, from before we even arrived and the team were helping us arrange for a tour guide for the Vatican, to early entry into our gorgeous room this was a dream location. The view from the room was outstanding and the room itself was perfection. This will be our go to place next trip to Rome.

Dear C123abc,

Thank you for posting a fabulous five star review of your stay at Lifestyle Suites Hotel.

May we say how charmed we were by your many kind words and compliments, it certainly sounds like you had a real enjoyable stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed staying in our beautifully appointed suites, and experienced very good guest services throughout.

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we are very pleased that we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as a returning guest on your next visit to Rome.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

If life is for living then this is where Lifestyle Suites will help you to "live the dream" and enjoy Roma at it's best.

Think Versailles. Think Maserati. Think Versace. Think James Bond!

You may know from my hundreds of prior reviews of hotels and restaurants from all over the world that I can be, on occasions, a little critical from time to time of quality of service and of the accommodation. Lifestyle is my 15th+ hotel I've stayed at so far in 2017 ...and it is one of the best!

A warm welcome, help with heavy luggage, a tour of our room by the very nice receptionist, the suite's technological touches...all made this a home from home luxury, a comfortable boutique place to stay.

There aren't many hotels that equal or better my usual surroundings at home but Lifestyle comes close. The quality of the furnishings are not average - the decor is tasteful with a slight contemporary finish, with a touch of opulence. The way the drawers close in the wardrobes is 'poetry in motion'. And the evening canapés or skewers of fruit appear with the 'turn-down' service just like you'd expect in your suite on a high end cruise ship or at The Ritz.

At breakfast there is a menu of delicious hot selections to compliment a plethora of fruits and Italian cold choices. Try the Eggs Benedict or the scrambled eggs with asparagus. The boiled eggs are done to perfection. The lovely pastries are for those with larger appetites. You will NOT go hungry. Gluten and dairy intolerances are also catered for, and birthdays too! Arriving last minute for breakfast at Lifestyle wasn't a problem - figurati !!! (in Paris a French waiter would rudely tell you to go away, but not at Lifestyle!)

Lifestyle Suites is a small hotel, and yes, it is a glorified bed and breakfast. Don't expect big hotel facilities because they don't exist. You come to Lifestyle because it's bijou and personal (although the rooms are far from bijou) and children and pets are 'persona non grata'. Infact, you rarely see or hear the other guests. But apparently they do exist.

This is a great building in a great location. If you like renovated old buildings, you are in architectural heaven.

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They address you by your name.

The upcoming opening of a roof terrace will close the gap in whatever this hotel didn't have when we stayed. And yes, my only complaint is that the curtains are not electrically operated (like the ones I have at home, naturally) but we will overlook this.

Of coarse, there is a price to be paid for all this comfort, and you should book ahead to get the best deal available. I am not informing you of the name of our room in case I can't book it next time I visit although I do attach some photographs, including of other rooms.

You should also book restaurants in Rome in advance of arrival too.

For my restaurant recommendations in Rome see my Twitter:

RestaurantReviewer@foodanddrinketc
or
Richard J. Oldfield@dickieoldfield

Next stop is in two weeks time and two more fabulous hotels hopefully.

1  Thank RichardOldfield
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear RichardOldfield,

Such a pleasure to have you as our guests and we are thrilled that you had such a good time with us in Rome.

We are very proud that you found our Hotel "one of the best" and the service to be professional, friendly and helpful, the team truly cares here at Lifestyle Suites and I know how motivating such feedback is for us!

Thank you as well for your comments about our breakfast and the intimate and quite atmosphere.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future and I remain at your service. Thank you again for taking the time to write this fantastic and detailed review.

Best Regards

Operations manager

Reviewed 21 August 2017

luxury accomodation in the heart of old city of rome. the best location if you want to walk and get around the city.
huge rooms with luxury touch. great breakfast and the best staff ever! the best place in rome

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bob h
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear bob h,

Many thanks for your lovely comments following your recent stay at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

It is terrific to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you liked our location in the heart of old city of Rome.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much including the service you received, the suite you stayed in and the breakfast.

Your feedback is much appreciated and shall be shared with my team.

Thank you for choosing Lifestyle Suites Hotel.

Warm regards,