“Lazio apartment”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Vista della stanza dal balcone
Vista della cucina dal balcone
Cucina vista da uno dei tavoli
Parte delle stoviglie in dotazione
Forno a Microonde
Vista bagno di notte
Bagno visto di giorno
Vista dal balcone, lato viale Prenestina / Largo Irpinia
Vista dal balcone, lato fermata Metro C, Teano
Entrata palazzo con scala per disabili
Vista dal balcone di notte
Camera Betulla
Armadio di Camera Betulla
Camera Betulla vista dal balcone
I guest a lungo termine, di norma, sono sistemati nella Camera Betulla
I guest a lungo termine, di norma, sono sistemati nella Camera Betulla - Entrata Camera Betulla
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Michael H
“Lazio apartment”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I rented one room that included the use of a shared bathroom and kitchen in a three bedroom apartment - although there was no one else staying there at the time of my stay - in August. The room was simple but ideal for a lone visitor; has wifi internet, TV, enough wardrobe space for a single traveler, and is situated in a Lazio neighbourhood close to the Metro station (TEANO) - just a minutes walk from the apartment. I only stayed for three days but felt at home and comfortable. There are lots of small local shops to buy essentials in the same street. The owner, Hartina, is helpful and gave good directions to the apartment from the airport and information on traveling to the main sights. It is quite easy to catch a Coach bus from Ciampini airport to the central transport hub, Termini, then a tram to the apartment. I would definitely stay there again, hopefully for a longer time, and I think it is situated just at the right distance from the centre, not too far or too close - in an urban Lazio neighbourhood - so local prices, not tourist prices.

Management Response
20 Aug 2017
Thank you for the review. Rome is very extensive and we are not in an urban Lazio neighbourhood. The diameter of the city is about 25 Km air line, between Porta Maggiore and Sain Peter there are about 6 km in the air line and inside a whole world to see, not to mention what's out there. Our appartment is not far from Porta Maggiore. It is only 10 minutes from St. John's Basilica in Lateran. In October 2017 will be the junction of Metro C and A in Saint John in Lateran and then it will be easier and faster to go in the city center. I cordially invite you the next time together with your wife and you will test that the accomodation is perfect for a couple also.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing