“Wonderful apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stairs
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lisa P
“Wonderful apartment”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Terrace in the Pantheon was great overall. The pictures are exactly what the place looks like. The apartment is cute, silent and clean. We loved the neighborhood, it was walking distance to a lot of places we wanted to visit and we didn't need a taxi while we stayed here. Overall, we enjoyed the apartment and if you are looking for a good location in the heart of Rome for a few days, we would recommend Laura and Ezio's apartment.

pescefrit...
Naples, Italy
“Wonderful Holiday”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Laura was great with communication before our stay and arranged our pick-up as well as departure so it made it very easy on us. The apartment was very clean and so beautiful and perfect for our stay! The kitchen is fully equipped and the beds were very comfy. The terrace was romantic and fully equipped too! She was a wonderful host and was very generous to send out some postcards for us that we didn't have time to take to the post office! We would definitely stay again!

13 Nov 2016
Thankssss. See you at Bastianelli Home Rome asap!
girasoliv...
Chichester, United Kingdom
“GO ELSEWHERE!”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Having worked in the holiday lettings business for over 15 years, as a cleaner, property owner and holiday lettings manager, I was REALLY DISAPPOINTED with this place.
Laura and Ezio have clearly got too many properties to actually care about them. The attention to detail is NONE.

We were charged an extra 25€ for "late check in" as we arrived around 20:00 as planned. When we got outside the flat, and we were told Laura and Ezio would have been there to welcome us, no one was there.... We waited 10 minutes outside the flat before someone actually came out.
The flat is on the 5th floor without elevator, but hey ho, I can live with that for a week.
What left me speechless, was the bathroom... Having paid over £1,000 for two people for 5 days, I really wasn't expecting MOULD in the bathroom. The bath was disgusting, worse than a hostel bath! and there was mould everywhere. I'll post photos on Trip Advisor.
If you like a good shower, you won't find it here.
The shower head is so covered in limescale that the water barely comes out.
The toilet holder was broken and they supplied toilet rolls just "to start with". Could they not afford to leave some more, considering what we were paying?
All over the bathroom floor they had put some hairy fluffy carpet that looked dirty and even found a pubic hair (not mine!).
The only light in the bathroom was from a small table lamp as the actual bathroom light wasn't working.
So if you need to put makeup, go outside in the sunshine! And if it's in the evening, good luck!
The flat is almost too small for two people; I don't know how they can think of fitting 5 people in it!
The storage space is minimum, not for more than two people.
The main bed is ok if you are not taller than 1.80m, otherwise be prepared to bang your feet (or head) into the wooden edge around it.
The round bed (at the top) is ok for children, wouldn't recommend it for adults.
Every surface in the flat was covered with "art" pieces, so there was pretty much no free surface to put personal things down, especially in the bathroom.
The kitchen was small but ok as we didn't plan to eat in.
When I had a look in the kitchen cupboard, I saw some "grissini" and other bread snacks and thought, "Oh, at least they have thought of leaving some nibbles for us. How nice!", until I realised they were left overs from previous people, the packets were all open and the food was stale.
The Wi-Fi was terrible, had to restart the router several times but still terrible. Ended up using the data on my phone.
The only good thing I can say about this place, is the location.
You can literally walk to any attraction from here and there is a great restaurant just at the end of the road, it's called the Old Bear.
I definitely WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this place though, not at least for that price!
£400 for a week would have been more than enough!
Save your money and go elsewhere!

Note: this is a 1 bedroom flat and 1 bathroom and is NOT in Vatican City, so be aware!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jgosset
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Perfect Rome Holiday”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Our family of 5 (kids ages 16,13,and 10) loved our stay here. The steps up to the penthouse made it even more unique. Well worth the effort. The apartment location can NOT BE BEAT. It is quite and quaint, but just steps from everything we wanted to see in Rome with the exception of the Coluseum, but the 87 bus line was one block away and took us right to the Coluseum. We are not used to taking the bus, but is is so easy! Wonderful restauraunts right outside our door made it very easy. The reception when we arrrived gave us an overview of the city and how to get to all the wonderful places. Rome is my favorite city, this apartment was just perfect!!!!!
Beautiful, clean, relaxing...I would stay here again!!!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cabocathy
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great location I love the area”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend natural pantheon it's was a beautiful apartment and great location my favorite part was the terrace as I am a person who needs sunlight coming in and also spend time outside for morning coffee or enjoying a glass of wine in the evening !
If you can't do stairs I don't suggest this apartment but they have other apartments
One thing I do suggest is more than 1 towel for bathroom ;)
Would definitely stay again
Special thanks to Daria

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Apr 2015
THANKSSSS!! I HOPE TO HAVE YOU AGAIN IN ROME
Nice
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
3 May 2014
Thanks! But we are an holiday home not a store luggage! :-)
MILANO/ NEW YORK
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
4 Apr 2014
Thanks a lot. Ezio e laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing