“Fab apartment and the way Maria looked after us...”
other travellers have booked this property
OTHERS OTHERS
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
OTHERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Surge03
“Fab apartment and the way Maria looked after us made out holiday fantastic!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

this apartment is a little gem! Stayed here for four days with my dad and four siblings to celebrate a special birthday for my dad. The apartment is spotlessly clean, kitchen has everything you'd need, rooms are a great size and the shower and bathroom are modern with hot water aplenty. The best bit - the roof terrace with a BBQ! Perfect for chilling out after a day of walking round Rome. Supermarket and open air market with great fruit and veg just outside apartment. I can't speak highly enough of the apartment but what really made our holiday special was the helpfulness and friendliness of Maria. No matter what my email query she replied promptly and with a solution - need a left luggage no problem Maria recommended one with website, directions and what bus I needed to get to take me there. And her recommendations for eating out were excellent. Quite simply we had a ball and Maria played a big part in that! My advice - book this apartment you will not be disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Mar 2016
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear you had a pleasant holiday. Looking forward to seeing you again soon in Rome!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing