“The most amazing place”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“The most amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The food is absolutely fantastic. Try the rabbit. It sounds crazy, but it is cooked to perfection. our waiter was precious and knew we were American students. He gave us an English menu and it was extremely helpful. I'm definitely eating here several more times before leaving.

Heraklion, Greece
“Perfect pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We went two people and paid 30 euros. We ordered perfect pasta witm mushrooms, garlic and meat-the waiter encouranged us to take this plate! although we split the pasta, we were almost full, but we also had the traditional rabbit and a mixed salad (I aksed for parmesano instead of motsarella-much better!).

• Visited March 2014
Kuwait
“Well...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

The interior was wonderful the wild boar was the tastiest meal I had during my entire trip to Italy the pasta dishes were very good what was not so great was the waiter, he was gruff and not friendly and another waiter seemed to walk around not knowing what to do. Would I go back? Yes, some things I can overlook.

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“very expensive for a mediocre service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

I had beef tenderloin with roasted potatoes, the beef was way undercooked and the potatoes soggy. Both were overpriced. Just out of curiosity, I orded just a taster of what was listed in the menu as "caciotta di urbino" Urbino's caciotta (a type of cheese), and received two small slices of some nondescript cheese that didn't taste like much at all (but o.k. perhaps the fault with with the Caciotta d'Urbino and not with the restaurant...); I was still charged for the full price (6€) after specifically asking for half a portion. The location itself is nice, as other reviewers mentioned, but I wouldn't pick this restaurant again just for that.

• Visited May 2013
Sverige
“Cosy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Read reviews on TripAdvisor after we have eaten here. My review differs somewhat from these. We had a cheerful attitude from staff throughout our dinner. The interior was cosy and nice. Antipasto, mixed crostini and primi, pasta funghi porcini. Everything tasted very good. Recommend this place and would eat here again. We went to this restaurant because we saw that locals ate here.

• Visited July 2012