other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Terrace
Studio
Studio
Bathroom_1
Bathroom_2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

intercamb...
Seville, Spain
“UNRELIABLE HOST”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We booked this apartment six months ago and the host cancelled it ten days before we were supposed to be arriving. He said a pipe was wrong and could not repair it before our arrival even though he knew, at that time, it was impossible to get any accomodation in Bolonia because of the Cosmoprof fair.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Mar 2018
Thank you for the comment, I find it very unfair. I'm sorry for what happened but I couldn't do anything else. Unfortunately I cannot repair a water pipe broken in several points due the adverse climate conditions of the last week (ice & snow) by myself. In teh last days we had several phone calls and I tried to help looking for other solution; Same happened with the tripadvisor team with whom I had both emails and phone conversation to find a solution. At the end, I offered two alternatives, one of these was also for free in a villa 10 min away from Bologna, refused. These details wants just to clarify how things went and not to try to justify anything. I understand the frustration but what happened has been completely out of control and unpredictable. Infact, in more than 2 years never happened that a guest complained about my hospitality etiquette.
Best regards

Travellers are raving about these Bologna hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing