“wonderful day......wonderful memories.....”

Emilia Delizia Food Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Emilia Delizia wants to welcome you to Bologna and Parma with their incredible historic and food heritage, visitors will not be disappointed by Emilia Romagna with litterally hundreds of hidden treasures. Emilia Delizia is a company committed to introduce these treasures to the discerning visitors. Emilia Delizia organises private and group tours for those who want to discover how Parmesan cheese, traditional balsamic vinegar, Parma ham, culatello ham and Parma, Modena and Bologna's sparking wines. Emilia delizia also offers amateur cooking classes in Bologna such as fresh pasta making, meat and fish, bread, pizza, cakes and dessert, for who wants to discover this ancient tradition of good food. Patrons can also partecipate to wine tasting and food matching experience.
Pickering, Canada
“wonderful day......wonderful memories.....”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had not been able to find any tours that would do what I wanted in a day - Gabriele at Emilla Delizia was able to put together everything I wanted in the day, worked with me to make decisions about the day and not only was it what I wanted but better than I could have ever imagined!!!! Especially the lunch and wine tour - which was originally the most minor part of the day. Thanks again to Gabriele and all who made our day so wonderful and memorable.

Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had "Food tour" (Parmesan, balsamic, Parma ham). Our guide was Sabrina - she was very nice and it can be seen that she is not just telling the information, she is enjoying the subject she is telling you about. We were travelling by car and it was important for us that it won't be any group with us and we would still travel in our own car.
That all was possible, thanks to detailed instrustions from Gabriele. Who made this tour "tailored" for us!
This was unique experience that we've really enjoyed!)

Visited July 2014
“The gourmet farm tour was well worth it”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

If you have time you need to check out this tour. Gabriele was so knowledgeable and friendly he made our day. he was able to make a three stop tour happen for us in short notice. It was awesome

Cebu Island, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You're the best Emilia Delizia!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I love photography. It's my life and passion. I never thought it could be my ticket to Italy. When I won in an amateur photo contest sponsored by KLM here in Cebu, I could not believe it. What thrilled me most was when the food tour privilege given by Emilia Delizia--it was fun, educational and worth-remembering! I wished my sister was with me during the food tour so she would know how Parma Ham and Parmesan cheese are produced--she's a culinary student here in Cebu. Gabriele is really a great person, he toured me to different food factories. No words can express my happiness and gratitude to KLM, Emilia Delizia and to Gabriele. Thank you!

Visited December 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“Fantastic food experience in Bologna”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I couldn't help not sharing my impressions. We visited Bologna in May, this year. We really had good time on the Emilia Delizia food tour. Bologna's nick name is "La Grassa",which means "the fat one", so it isn't surprising they pay so much attention to food. That's why we went with Emilia Delizia. The tour was outstanding as well as our tour guide who knows the area intimately and he chooses the finest food producers. Definitely worthwhile trying this experience.

Visited May 2013