Lowest prices for your stay
£110
DHJORGENSEN
London, United Kingdom

VISIT TO BEAUTY SHOW

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Sept 2016via mobile
I booked and paid for this hotel way in advance of my trip to the Bologna beauty show.
They called me ON THE DAY I ARRIVED to inform me that they couldn't fit me in and had moved me to another hotel!
The experience wads a nightmare and they were doing this to lots of pre-booked guests.
At the other hotel I was put in a dreadful room - it was a nightmare as someone travelling on their own.
I complained to Expedia who I booked it through but they did not once get back to me. I contacted them at least 5/6 times.
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL IF YOU ARE GOING TO BOLOGNA
They are rude and unprofessional.
Date of stay: March 2016
1.2 miles from Suite Hotel Elite
Room service
View more hotels in Bologna
2,730 results
All reviews pastries ham takes about minutes recommend this hotel nice hotel good size bus kitchenette balcony city euro porticos cheese hairdryer bidet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel because I was attending a congress and the hotel is situated very close to Bologna Fiere.

We were in four and we shared a large family room which was very comfy and spacious. The breakfast was tasty! However there were no good restaurants nearby so that was a shame.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Our room was huge, with kitchen, 2 balconies. Great breakfast on the open air. Hotel is only 20 min walk to city center, bus stop just around the corner. Nice stuff. Parking is available. I really recommend this hotel. Value for money.

Room tip: Room 902 is HUGE, with 2 balconies.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Responsabile r, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Suite Hotel Elite, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Wow Maciek, what a GREAT review!
Thank you so much you are so kind!
The STAFF is so glad that you loved our BIG room with all the facilities and our AMAZING breakfast and location near the city center!
Thanks again to recommend us, waiting for you again in our hotel!
Our best regards!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

There wasn't a lot wrong with the hotel but there wasn't a great deal good with it either! The internet was poor and could only be accessed at certain points in the room/lobby. The breakfast was the best part. The second pull out bed in the room is very uncomfortable and there may as well have been no air conditioning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Responsabile r, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Suite Hotel Elite, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dearest Tom,
thank you so much for the review published. We are glad you appreciated the breakfast service! Our staff is 24 hours available and they could have helped you with the air conditioning and verified the wifi service. Thanking you for your precious advices, we send you our best regards.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Responsabile r, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Suite Hotel Elite, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The miniumum nowadays is to have internet working properly.
Also the shower was borken.
Appart that the location is ok.
But they have to improve the wifi problem.
The distance from the city is good. you can walk it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple