“The best place ever I've stayed in Italy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of B&B ayHome

B&B ayHome
Ranked #13 of 281 Bologna B&B and Inns
Seoul, South Korea
“The best place ever I've stayed in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at Marco's ayHome place for 2 nights in Bologna. I was very impressed how the owner would have a passion for his place as soon as I got there - very nice interiors for all those little details at the place! Also, Marco was very nice, kind and very helpful as well. The big double sized bed in my room was very comfortable to sleep and little balcony was very nice to sit down and chill out to read books. The self service breakfast was good. Very clean place ever seen while I am traveling the italy more than a month so far. It's like very nice hotel even though it is B&B place! If I go and visit Bologna again, I will def stay there again!

Room Tip: Any room in this B&B would be great!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Me and my friends had a lovely stay in the B&B - The owner, Marco was very friendly and considerate although we didn't arrive on time. The hostel is very clean, the rooms spacious and very classy. Marco also provided us with informations about the city and with a great map plus his very own recommendation of restaurants and cafes in the city ( only a 10 minute walk away from the b&b). We really enjoyed our time here and he's doing a great job running this B&B!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank DeSim1992
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Marco was very kind and welcoming. We stayed in a family room, which was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Marco provided us with a map and some of his recommendations of restaurants and sights, it proved very useful. We enjoyed his artistic home and the immediate area around it was a quiet residential area. Breakfast was Italian style: cake and croissant, juice and coffee. Shared bathrooms weren't a problem. We would return and hope to see Marco again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Loops1973
Lyon, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

we spend a really nice time in B&B ayHome.
the hostel is really nice, with a nice decoration.
marco, the owner, is an artist and take a really good care of his place and think at all details.
i really loved the homemade map with information and nice restaurants.

in the morning, you have a self service breakfast.

the place is really cleanin and the room is as nice as in a good hotel.

i recommend t

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank catherine I
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

It has been a while since my husband and I stayed here during our whirlwind trip to Italy, but I still remember how wonderful Marco was! We forgot our backpack on a train, and upon our realization that our camera and other valuables were inside, we arrived at the B&B and frantically asked Marco for help. He immediately got on the phone and made tons of phone calls and arranged for the train security to hold onto our bag at the next train stop. He was so wonderful and kind to us, and I will always be grateful to him for saving our trip! Our room was lovely and clean, and very stylish. Would definitely recommend this adorable place to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank shellzana
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I lived in Bologna for a year during college and I chose ayHome because it is very near the apartment where I lived (and my favorite restaurant, Al Sangiovese). I had a fantastic experience here. Marco, the owner of the B&B, was extremely nice and eager to help. The rooms are clean and beautiful-- you can definitely tell Marco is an artist. The bathroom is shared but I only had to wait for it once, and it was always clean (and there is actually a second bathroom with a toilet so I only had to wait for the shower once). It is only a 10-minute max walk to Piazza Maggiore. The value was extremely good and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Janet M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

The host was simply wonderful. The room was fresh with plenty of space. The shared bathroom was always clean and large in size. I was lucky enough to have a private balcony. Plus my dog Nefertiny was welcomed.

• Stayed May 2013