B&B La Stradetta
US$201
Hotels.com
US$96
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsquiet side streetpiazza maggiorepastriessabrinameatsapartmentcity
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Sabrina was a perfect host to my friend and I visiting Bologna for the first time. The apartment is full of her warm spirit; the room comfortable and a lovely bathroom with a great tub and shower.

I was sick with a nasty cold and Sabrina took extra care to help me with tea and made me soup. She is the sort of people I wish we could meet in every strange city we turn up in...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
laStradetta, Proprietario at B&B La Stradetta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear guests, is a real pleasure reading your review that expresses the pleasure of your stay. Thank you and really hope to have you back my guests. For some the answer is very late, but as you well know personally manage every thing to give the best to everyone.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

As soon as I arrived at La Stradetta, I felt at home! Sabrina is a natural host and a very charming and kind lady. My stay was really comfortable and enjoyable - I felt sad to leave. Thank you Sabrina.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 November 2011

We needed a place to stay for a few days on business and didn't want the impersonality of a hotel. We made the right choice. La Stradetta is in the perfect location. Close to city center, but on a quiet side street. The rooms are neat and clean, the bathroom was spotless with a wonderful shower.

The living room and kitchen arrangement provided all the space we needed and a worked well as we set up a temporary office. Sabrina's art and music in the background!

We were pleased with the features of this B&B, but it is Sabrina that made it feel like home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 November 2011

A lovely place, excellent location, Sabrina made us feel very welcome amd we really enjoyed the breakfast.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 October 2011

La Stradetta scores high on location...just minutes away from the square and many other monuments and attractions. But it is the owner's personal touch that really sets it apart. The apartment is simple and modest but beautifully decorated with the owner's paintings and other works of art. What better way to explore Bologna than to start from here...where you immediately feel the vibes and energy of the city. Service is excellent....the owner makes sure that you feel right at home with a well stocked selection of beverages and fruits. Breakfast is simple and what I really appreciated is the fresh apple juice, prepared personally by the owner. I stayed only for one nite but will definitely be back next time!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo