“Perfect for a light lunch or breakfast ”

Colazione da Bianca
Ranked #64 of 69 Coffee & Tea in Bologna
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santo Stefano
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Easy to reach, this coffee shop and lunch restaurant is one of my favorites in bologna. Perfect for meeting friends, having an aperitivo, drinking some coffee or enjoying a light lunch. Honestly, everything in the menu is good. The service could be better, but it's not worse than most other bologna restaurants... Definitely worth it.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Cute interior. Walked past and ambled in for lunch. Very pleasant food - nice chicken salad, cous cous dish, cured beef salad, and excellent gnocchi with zucchini. Good coffee. Service a bit variable - but pleasant place for lunch.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stopped off at this restaurant as it looked nice from the street. Unfortunately that is the old good thing I can say about this restaurant. Was served by a very rude waiter and we felt that we were inconvencing him by being there. When food came out it was very disappointing and was so expensive. I would not recommend this place for a bite to eat.

1  Thank Breda K
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had the misfortune to find this place for lunch. Service was terrible. He just couldn't be bothered Food was really poor and overpriced. I see why some people might see the place as cool but I am more interested in service and food than appearing trendy. Would definitely NOT recommend.

1  Thank Maura F
Reviewed 28 September 2013

On a recent trip to Italy I visted this restaurent. It was probably the worst place I have ever eaten in. The snack we got were loke something thrown together out of a bin. The waiter was the rudiest guy I ever met and walked away from us when we asked him to explain some of the snacks on the menu. To make this worse it was completely overpriced and it was the first time on our trip to feel we were totally riped off. I have done alot of travelling and this was the worse place I have eaten in. A fast food resyaurant would have been gourmet in comparsion