“Great for Take Out”
Review of Tamburini

Tamburini
Ranked #3 of 78 Shopping in Bologna
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat your tastebuds to some of the delicacies found in this gourmet deli and market.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband was sick in bologna, but wanted some great food... The self-serve cafeteria was perfect for this! I was able to get authentic food in an easy-to-take-out format! Loved it...

2  Thank WhimsyTravelers

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We decided to have meal in Tamburini since all classic Italian restaurants with Bolognese spaghetti seemed to be closed (at 6pm).
The only hot dish in Tamburini is lasagna. We had one lasagna and one plate of prosciutto with parmezan. I tried this together with Aperol. What I did not like much: service (toooo long), also chairs and tables are too close to each other.

1  Thank Оксана Д
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Sit outside on the pathway at the wine barrels and eat good ham and other simple Italian specialties and you know you are in Italy. Somewhat abrupt male waiters (with a smile) and good quality food at a modest cost as you watch the crowd go by, Have been there a number of times and will still go back because it is a fun place. Expect to wait on a busy day.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had been in Bologna for a few days and had passed Tamburini a number of times. So we decided to stop in and try their cafeteria style lunch. We got a tray and picked out bottled water from the cooler and then we moved down the line looking at all of the possibilities. We (DH and I) both opted for tortellini with cheese with a side of grilled eggplant and mixed vegetables. The food was very good, the cafeteria line was quick, and we were finished and out the door in about 45 minutes. Although I didn't make a note of the total bill - I recall the food being very reasonable.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good place to pick up the best of the local food. Cheese, wine and meat, great selection with a small restaurant in the back. Great location not far from the main piazza. The prices are not cheap but the quality is good, large portions. Enjoyed shopping there.