All reviews washing machine via marsala apartment was spacious great location clothes rack full kitchen only slight criticism small lift self catering these apartments train station first floor light sleeper piazza maggiore an easy minute walk five minute walk restaurants and bars
Reviewed 24 June 2018

It is in an ok location but the room or apartment isn't the cleanest (it is ok but not really well cleaned). Before I have arrived I had informed them by email about my flight and time of arrival. Unfortunately I had to wait in front of the old office for more than half hour only to find that I was at the wrong office (There was some renovation going on and that is why they changed but didn't inform me). Also I had to pay city tax on the spot ( I have payed online) but what If I didn't have money as I was just arriving and needed to change money first. The saff lady was nice at least and she apologized to me.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve had a wonderful stay in the Ariosto appartment. It had everything, including an iron and washing machine. It was cool and neat, and a good bed. Concluding: if you want to stay in the very center of Bologna, yet in a quiet street and for a fair price, and an appartment with all you wish for, choose Ariosto!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Perfectly located in the heart of Bologna, with everything an easy walk including train station (15 mins) and airport (20 mins taxi). Very clean and everything provided (washing machine, iron and even a dishwasher). Staff were incredibly helpful with lots of eating suggestions etc. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

These are small self service apartments with everything you need, including a washing machine! The bed was very comfortable, memory foam I think. The location is wonderful, as its in the medieval section of Bologna, a quick walk to beautiful historical sites. The hosts were very friendly and their office is right across the street. They helped with luggage, taxis, etc. We found this to be less expensive than a hotel and very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This lovely little hotel is very close to the heart of old Bologna, as well as the university and is within walking distance of the train station. Many excellent restaurants, wine bars, cafes are nearby. Our host was welcoming and very accommodating. Our unit had a small kitchenette (nice if you're staying for a few days), as well as a washing machine in the en suite bathroom which was very handy. We loved Bologna with its many covered walkways and lovely old buildings--and our hotel helped to make our stay even more memorable. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple