See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Reception is very nice! the room was average in size but cosy, with a balcony. Simple, not fancy. The bathroom small but clean.
The breakfast was good, with some variety specially in croissants.
Quiet
Very close to the airport, but not that cheap. But taking the demand in account it was a reasonable price.
Free wifi!!
So, good to spend some days, to visit bologna, that has great pasta, or wait for your flight.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2015

The hotel is very simple but nice and clean, and very quiet. The owners are absolutely lovely and very helpful. It is situated a bit outside the town but the center can be reached easily by bus or taxi. Vary convenient to go to the expo. Good price, free wi-fi.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Enrico T
Reviewed 12 April 2015

I am not sure..... Small hotel but very clean!! Had to stay in this hotel for "1 night". Made a short notice booking online @ €40, arrived @ hotel @ 2a.m. and found a very nice receptionist waiting for us. Woke up in the morning for a scarce breakfast (just coffee and croissants) and left at 9.00a.m. - 7hrs in total. We checked out with an old lady who asked me for €50 (not €40 as we had agreed) because of Italian taxes!!! Needless to say that we were not given any receipt and we weren't even asked for our I.D. I truly appreciate these helpful people who accepted our short notice booking and waited for us so late but I can't understand why trying to fool us just for €10. It would have been much better if she explained that they had made a mistake re the price. They would have made a better impression.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

And great people, a pleasure meet Stefania and her family. Everything clean and perfect.
You can go to the center by bus, ten minutes walking, and ask them for good (hand made italian pasta) and cheap places to eat. Every taxi we take know Tuscolano very well!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the counter very late on 26 march, 2014. And we were asking about the room price for one might. The receptionist told me euro 120 per night. God! It's so pricy for such a small hotel! And we told him that we think it's too expensive and we will find another cheaper hotel. Then the receptionist (an old man )said"how much you can afford?" I said euro 80 maximum. And he said reluctantly "ok, I can give you the price but without breakfast. "And we still said no cos we want a hotel with free breakfast. And he said again..ok, euro80 with breakfast! I really appreciate he was willing to lower the price but I didn't feel happy as he gave me a high price at the beginning to see if we would take it as we are tourist. I feel like I was deceived so eventually I didn't stay in this hotel. But would like to tell this to the manager of this hotel that you can not try to deceive us just cos we are not Italian!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple