Metropolitan Hotel(Bologna)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$154
Savhotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Aemilia Hotel(Bologna)
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$125
US$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$111
US$91
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$392
US$332
Official Hotel Site
US$284
US$267
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

1,745 results
All reviewsrooftop terracegold roompiazza maggiorehot tubfamily run hotelside streetlovely hotelsmall balconyquiet streetstandard roomfourth floorcity centrehighly recommend this hotelvisit bolognapastrieswithin easy walking distancehotel is located
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Touring should be rated 5 stars if it had more amenities and services, but everything about it was first-rate. Congrats on friendliness, nice rooms, a rooftop bar, lovely breakfast and sexy bathrooms with wonderful showers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelTouring, Direttore at Hotel Touring, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Touring Hotel Bologna.

I was really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future.

I have already passed on your feedback to all of the team here at the hotel which is greatly appreciated by all.

My best regards and renewed thanks,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We adored our recent trip to Bologna....a place that benefits from little tourists compared to cities such as Rome and Florence but it is simply a stunning city to visit. We enjoyed our stay at hotel touring celebrating our anniversary, especially the view from our third floor terrace and also the terrace bar. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. Reception staff were always polite and happy to help giving great recommendations for local dining. We would definitely recommend to anyone planning to stay in the area.

Room Tip: we had a third floor room with a terrace...beautiful views over terracotta rooftops...who knew rooftops could be so picturesque
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Touring Hotel.

I was really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will come and visit us again in the near future for celebrating our next anniversary.

My best regards,

Grazie mille , ciao!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were booked here through our cycling tour group, and it's one of the best hotels we've stayed in that caters to cyclists, but we'll go back with our without bikes! It's just south of the Piazza Maggiore, about a 10 minute walk. It's a quiet side street that we enjoyed.
Our room was clean and well appointed, not large nor small by European standards. The breakfast was terrific, and the rooftop terrace offers beautiful view of the city (even if the drink prices are a bit steep). Best of all, the staff was kind and accommodating. Truly nice, and warm. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear schurchman,

My best regards,

Matteo

Reviewed 9 June 2018

A lovely quiet hotel with a great view from the rooftop terrace where you can relax with a drink or just sit and enjoy the rooftops, rolling hills and many towers of the Bologna skyline. A decent breakfast served in the light and airy basement (cooked to order eggs would make it great). We had a tiny room on the fourth floor which would be better suited to a single traveller (each room is unique), but it was quiet and had a great city view (and we weren’t there much so it wasn’t really a problem). Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Pay the supplement for a room with a view on the top (or a high floor) or a terrace for extra space.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kate,
Many thanks for your kind words following your stay with us at The Touring Hotel.

I was happy read that overall you enjoyed your visit to us and I hope that you will get the chance to come and see us again soon.

My renewed thanks,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Location is just minutes from the main square and there are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants around the hotel. As you can expect it gets a bit noisy due to location. The bill was payed from the company that provided my training so I wouldn't know how much they were actually charged but I tried to get my wife and kids for just two nights and the cheapest price I found was around 280 euros which to my opinion is very overpriced for what you get in return. Definitely I wouldn't recommend it for families however for a single person or a couple it is in a good location. Staff is friendly and very approachable. Overall it is just an average hotel that leaves you with nothing to remember. Good for short stay

Room Tip: Ask for a room on upper floors. That might be less noisy and better view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your stay with us at The Touring Bologna.

My renewed thanks,