US$154
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Savhotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Aemilia Hotel(Bologna)
US$140
US$104
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Touring(Bologna)
US$129
US$124
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$101
US$93
  • Room Service
US$111
US$91
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$392
US$332
Official Hotel Site
US$284
US$266
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

1,279 results
All reviewshi expressbig shopping centerfree car parkingminute driveclean hotelincluded breakfastthe busclose to the airportwi fione night staycity centrehotel is situatedshort staypastapastriesautostradaihg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera with my priority club points for our 10th wedding anniversary during my trip to Italy. I paid 30.000 points for each nights and I stayed three nights at this hotel with my family. Hotel was good, room was small for us but it was very confortable. Parking is Free and there is always enough space to park your car. Front Desk Clerks Guiseppe and Valeria was very friendly. Guiseppe gave me great informations about the City and also great tips for my round trip from hotel to Pisa. Breakfast was also great and I would like to thank management for the breakfast, Because I paid my room with my Priority Club points. I stayed in five hotels during my trip to Italy, and it was only included breakfast in this hotel. Just one thing is, Hotel management and/or employee DOES NOT DO anything for our 10th wedding anyversary, they didn't even celebrate us at the front desk. I was expecting little thing or with couple words, because I was put not on my reservation. I am also General Manager of the Hotels, we are always very sensetive with Guest Notes and Requests. It would be very emotional moment for us at this hotel. Thank you again for your hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BLQFA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the review on our hotel. I like to know that his stay in our facility was of his own liking.
We appreciate your comments and we will pass them to our team so we can continue to improve our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future in order to offer you a better experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Dogs welcome.
Friendly clerks.
Room was very clean,
Bed Really big, suitable for tall persons, because feet can easily be put out.
Breakfast: lots of different foods. Great.
But: one service-personal wiped a knife off the table, took it from the floor and put it on the table again.
No-go.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fecom
BLQFA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Good customer service experience. Room and bed was top of the range.
Food was also excellent as there is a variety of foods to choose from. Hotel location was beautiful compared with some of my friends hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BLQFA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

As one could expect, there's hardly any surprise in this type of hotels. They're pretty standard all over.
The location, although a few km outside of town, is convenient and city centre easy to reach.
Room decently spacious, functional and clean.
Free car parking available as well as good quality wi-fi.
Breakfast really enjoyable. Varied, rich, abundant.
Front desk staff, service staff and breakfast attendants, efficient, friendly and attentive.
Recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eliseu B
BLQFA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We were happy with the location, the parking and the overall building.
Nice lobby and great costumer service.
The breakfast was great and had a variety of kinds of food to choose from. No complains here.
The bed was huge. Bathroom ok.
However on the downside, the room was kinda small, looks alot bigger in the photos online, the bed had only one night stand (I had to put my phone and wallet on the floor), the AC did not work well and we only got 1 set of towels (even though we had a double room). When we expressed our dissapointment online concerning this issue, we were called by front desk at 11.30 p.m. waking us up so they would tell us there is another set hidden somewhere in the wardrobe which was false as we were not able to find any other towels.
All in all, not a terrible experience but not great either. Deffinetly not a 4 star hotel experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BLQFA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you very much for the review on our hotel.