The hotel is located on a street abuzz with activities filled with all the colors and flavors of an Italian marketplace. If you enjoy people watching and soaking in the sights and sounds, then this is for you. We stayed only for one night and thoroughly enjoyed watching the activities from our window on the second floor. The central location has its downsides though. Be prepared to wake up to the noise and chatter from as early as 6am, as street vendors prepare for business. The smells from the fish market might be interesting for some but not as refreshing for others. If you drive, car parking is available several streets down (about 15mins walk away) for 20 euros overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna