Stayed for 2 nights while on business nearby. Overall a very pleasant hotel, lovely welcoming staff and an excellent breakfast selection. Rooms typically Italian, very stylish and comfortable. Heating more than sufficient and the sound proofing assisted by full shutters to the windows.
Restaurant tip - search out Trattoria del Corrieri, about a 10 minute walk past Duomo for the most authentic of local flavours and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre with lovely view of the historic sites, the Palace Maria Luigia, with its highly regarded Restaurant “Maxim’s”, is the reference in Parma, the cradle of Italian cuisine. The public areas enhanced with the view of the patio garden, the rooms and suite have been recently refurbished in elegant and refined style. The fully equipped conference centre provides an excellent meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sina Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel