in a lovely city. Upon entering the hotel there was no assistance offered with baggage. We found the front desk staff moody and cold. We were told Internet was free in public areas but 7 euros for 3 hours. The Internet was spotty in the public areas, a negative for the business traveler. The room was small and cramped for two people. The red carpet was dirty, the bed as hard as a rock and the pillows flat and hard. The bathroom sink had no counter, the shower only was very small and there was no soap so if you want soap, bring your own. We found the breakfast service poor and selection only average. The bartender was very nice and accommodating. I would rate this hotel average to poor. It is well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre with lovely view of the historic sites, the Palace Maria Luigia, with its highly regarded Restaurant “Maxim’s”, is the reference in Parma, the cradle of Italian cuisine. The public areas enhanced with the view of the patio garden, the rooms and suite have been recently refurbished in elegant and refined style. The fully equipped conference centre provides an excellent meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sina Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel