I have stayed in Parma several times and is clear that there are not so many good hotels here. This was my first experience in Maria Luigia, and it was a good stay. The hotel is a very old one, located very near to the center of Parma, with nice rooms, good restaurant, and good service. I will stay in this one next time, if there are not a newer and better located alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre with lovely view of the historic sites, the Palace Maria Luigia, with its highly regarded Restaurant “Maxim’s”, is the reference in Parma, the cradle of Italian cuisine. The public areas enhanced with the view of the patio garden, the rooms and suite have been recently refurbished in elegant and refined style. The fully equipped conference centre provides an excellent meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sina Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel