US$63
US$140
US$134
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Styles Parma Toscanini(Parma)(Great Value!)
US$93
NH Hotels
US$189
US$95
Travelocity
Hotel Forlanini 52(Parma)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
All reviewsexcellent locationpastanice hoteltrain stationmarble floorsbreakfast buffetmain attractionsrooms are spaciousfree wificentral locationtea and coffeegood sizegreat roomper dayreception staffone night staywithin easy walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here for one night while passing through Parma. It was a good stop and the hotel was fine for our needs. However, I have to say the decoration and general layout was odd. It seemed to be the best option in Parma when we booked and like I said it was quite adequate.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BalancedCritic2014
Lorenza_Simonetti, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Mercure Parma Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I am glad that you appreciated your stay in Mercure Parma Stendhal!
Thank you very much for staying with us and hope to see in near future.

Best regards.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Have stayed here in the past, and I have to say it's gotten even better since it's under the Mercure mark. I, and my clients were impressed by the rooms, breakfast, staff and the price for our visit-free internet, paid secure parking, and a staff that cares for its guests. Will be back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I thank you for your wonderful feedback!
I am very glad that you appreciated your second stay in Mercure Parma Stendhal and that you were very especially seduced by our services: the rooms, the breakfast, the parking and the staff.
We genuinely look after our guests. Everything is important when you are away from home.
I thank you for recommending Mercure Parma Stendhal!
We then look forward to your third stay!
Sincerely!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights this past June. The hotel is very well located and the rooms are spacious. The bathrooms were modern and lovely. Breakfast, which was included in our room rate was extremely generous and delicious. The hotel is situated near everything that one would want to see and do in Parma. This hotel was reasonable for the quality of the room and service provided. It is also extremely close to the train station.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed so much your stay at Mercure Parma Stendhal.
We do our utmost to enchant our guests and I am glad to hear that we have achieved our aim.
Our utmost reward is to hear our guests satisfaction!
Thank you again very much for your kind words.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Lorenza Simonetti/Sales Manager

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Tucked away from Parma's via Garibaldi, the Stendahl is quiet, well-appointed and the front desk staff run it like a well-oiled machine. We were greeted by Alesso, who was able to answer every question with confidence, dignity and obvious pride in his city.
It's a genuine four star property and the included breakfast (fabulous spread), and free wifi make it a good place as a base in Parma. The secure parking is right next door.
There are many good hotels in Parma, but the Mercure Stendahl is a stand-out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crawfz

Dear Guest,
I am extremely thankful to you for this wonderful feedback!
I thank you for mentioning into details you very satisfactory experience throughout the different departments in the hotel.

We were delighted to provide you with our undivided attention.

Thank you again for mentioning our Receptionist in your feedback. It is extremely rewarding for the team to get such gratitude from our guests.

Look forwards to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards.

Lorenza Simonetti/Sales Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is well located both for business and restaurants and is reasonably quiet. The staff are helpful and attentive and genuinely try to help the customer. The WIFI is rather slow but does work and is free. A key component when staying somewhere as hot as Parma is the air-conditioning. This was adequate and runs 24 hours if desired. Breakfast is good, with a wide range of options, although the coffee is not as good as one would hope in Italy, quite poor in fact. One thing I did not like is that the fruitjuice option for orange was blood orange only and personally I am not a fan of its flavour.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your kind words! I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay at our Mercure Parma Stendhal!
I am pleased to know that you appreciated our location, the variety of the breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.
Thank you again for the time spent in writing this review. I hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again as soon as possibile.

Regards.