“Delicious ice cream ”

CIACCO. Gelato senz'altro
Ranked #4 of 31 Dessert in Parma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Ciacco is the first artisan gelato without natural nor artificial additives.
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

In fact my husband thought it the best he had ever had. Flavours absolutely delicious. The cheesecake was my favourite made with mascarpone and raspberry sauce. Highly recommend. We are visiting every day while we are here!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I'm not a massive ice cream fan but this was superb, the flavours incredible particularly recommend the lemon and basil absolutely delicious

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

It has many unique flavors which you can't get from other gelateria. The texture of the gelato is so creamy and flavorous. But some of the flavor maybe a bit sweet for me. Still love it anyway. My favorite are Matcha and ananas è rosemary (pineapple and rosemary). Moreover, Ciacco is an healthy option for an gelato addicted who still trying to lose weights like me. Lol

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had the chance to eat some icrecream here at Ciacco and we were surprised by the quality of its products. There's also a confy room inside where to sit and spend few relaxing minutes while tasting a nice home made product. Definitely a place to go if you are in the area.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

This was my favourite gelateria in Parma due to its range of creative flavours. These weren't just for show, but were well thought out combinations that tasted delicious

The pineapple and rosemary was sweet with subtle flowery notes. The milk-free sorbet enriched with tonka beans was incredibly creamy and airy. The cacao sorbet was beautifully bitter.

We visited twice and wish we would only have the opportunity to do so again!

Date of visit: June 2016