1,365 results
All reviews train station modern hotel underground parking minute walk excellent hotel small balcony superior room pasta staff was extremely helpful convenient location direct access i highly recommend this hotel comfy bed nice stay city centre front desk staff other cities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for four days while touring Parma. Rooms were spacious, clean and well maintained. Staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful. Hotel is very close to the downtown.

The breakfast was also very good, always scrambled eggs and cereal in addition to a traditional Italian breakfast.

I would stay there again if back in Parma.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

thanks for choosing our Hotel for your stay in the city!!

It's a pleasure for me reading your words and know we gave you a beautiful Experience!

Our mission is giving our guests the best Stay and let feel them like home!!

Hoping to welcome you soon,

Best Regards.

Giusy Padovano
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The positives: Decent wifi and breakfast selection. Comfortable and tastefully designed rooms.
The areas for improvement: Onsite parking gets full very quickly.
Check-in process: On arrival there is a welcome desk with some water. Both bottles were empty. When I asked the receptionist for 2 glasses of water she didn’t seem too pleased and went to the bar area, there was nobody there. She looked for 2 glasses but clearly told me “this is not my job”. I was left amazed, this is a terrible customer service attitude.
Four hours later the bottles on the welcome table had still not been filled up.

Hotel moderno con wifi veloce e buona offerta di colazione. Le camera sono comode.
Il parcheggio si riempie molto velocemente.
Durante il check-in c’e’ un tavolo di benvenuto con due bottiglie di acqua. Erano entrambe vuote, ho chiesto alla receptionist se potevo avere due bicchieri, mi ha accompagnato al bar per cercare acqua, dicendo: “questo non e’ il mio lavoro”. Sono rimasto di stucco, questo non e’ un comportamento consigliabile nel gestire i clienti.
Dopo quattro ore le bottiglie vicino alla reception ancora non erano state riempite.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Minmio15,
thank you for your review, that underlines our amenities and design.

Unfortunately in this area, near to the city center and the railway station, it is rather difficult to find a bigger parking; therefore we have to share it with other companies.

We apologize with you for the inconvenience about the bar service: when it is closed, we just help our guests through our reception staff, who is not so able as our bartenders!

Looking however to have you here again at NH Parma

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I have been here with my girlfriend. The staff has been fantastic and eve the room is worth the euro I paid. I will return in this hotel as soon as I will get back to Parma. Thank you for this wonderful staying.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear berkegozneli7,
thank you for your kindly review to our NH Parma!
We are glad to know that your stay with your girlfriend was pleasant, also because of our nice staff!
The best thing you could say is that you want to come back with us, therefore we wish you to have this chance soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights because a friend was getting married. I really had a terrible time with the front desk staff who were rather unhelpful and downright rude. We had a frd who had a cut on his hand and so used towels to stem the bleeding, they actually questioned why we needed more towels despite knowing this. When I called the front desk to request for some warm water(since there is no kettle in the room!!) they told me I would be charged 6 euro for room service, for just hot drinking water! They seemed anxious to just hang up and not actually give any service. Very disappointing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore generale at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Mr. Sandeep,
first of all we all want to ask you about your health status. How are you?

I think that all what happens at the consequent bad feelings you had towards our staff are due to a misunderstanding.
At the beginings we did not know about your accident and we was told that you had a problem with some water in the bathroom.
You even did not let our bellboy to come in and check how the room effectively was!
As soon as we recognize that you injuried your finger, we suggest you to go to the local ER.to care about it.
We have then always provided you towels, but usually to avoid a waste of them and to respect the environment we kindly ask our guests to use them carefully. We also have given you skin strips, pads and cotton, but it would have been better to go to a physician to avoid other blooding.

We hope after all that you have had a good time with your friends here and you could enjoy the wedding.
Best Regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Clean, nice sized junior suite, near the train station. Not in the center of town, but very close to the train station. The room was very comfortable, with a huge bathroom. We got some good rest with a nice breakfast. I'd stay here again, as NH hotels are consistent. It would be nice if there was some sort of bellhop service...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore generale at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear evan_david,
thank you so much for your review!
Our location allows you to reach at ease the lovely historical city center as you have seen, and also so close to the railway staion to go in the countryside for exemple.

It is a pleasure to read that you want to stay here again, so we are waiting for your next reservation!
Team NH Parma