B&B Anastagi
B&B Hotel Ravenna(Ravenna)
US$64
US$53
Agoda.com
Albergo Cenni(Savio di Ravenna)
US$75
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My husband and I were delighted with our stay in this wonderful B&B. Silvia spoke excellent english and could not have been more helpful. We added more nights to our stay once we arrived, as it was so good. It is in a great location within easy walking distance of all the sites in this beautiful city. The breakfasts filled us up for the day and we were given good tips on where to eat out for dinner. The room had a really nice atmosphere with a lovely little terrace - and it was great to have air conditioning. We will certainly remember this happy experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katy W
yopparai, Proprietario at B&B Anastagi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear katy, receive these compliments from you makes me feel very happy!
It was a real pleasure to welcome you to my B & B, you are a couple really nice and pleasant to have a chat. Plus you are an amazing artist, I fell in love at first sight of your paintings that fully reflect my taste a little bit "Parisian". I wish you all the best for your future and hope to see you again in Ravenna, maybe why not...at your own art exhibition!!
Kind regards
Silvia

Reviewed 8 June 2013

This lovely B&B is located a pleasant walk from the main train station on a quiet side street. Our room on the second (European 1st) floor was spacious and very comfortable with its own small balcony overlooking a picturesque outdoor patio. The facility was spotlessly clean and fresh. WiFi worked perfectly. We had an excellent night's sleep. In the morning our hostess, Signorina Silvia, served us a generous breakfast which left absolutely no room for lunch that day.

Signorina Silvia, is a charming young lady who speak English very well. She is also a local tour guide, and in fact we saw her escorting a tour group on our first afternoon in Ravenna.
She was most helpful in providing us with information on the history of Ravenna, sites to see, places to eat and other practical advice.

We can whole-heartedly recommend this B&B to anyone wishing to visit Ravenna.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Herb L
yopparai, Proprietario at B&B Anastagi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Dear Herb, thank you very much for your beautiful words! It was a real great pleasure met you and your wife and have you as guests at the B&B Anastagi. I'm happy to know that you spent a good stay! It was nice chat with you, I hope to come to spend my holidays in USA very soon, you gave me a lot of good advices to organize as best my trip in you country!! You will be always welcome at my place.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Anastagi was a great choice - we value peace and quiet with some elegance, and this was exactly what we found. The bedroom is very spacious & comfortable, with lovely tasteful furnishings and decorative features. The sun deck has a delightful view over the gardens and courtyards.of the neighbourhood. Easy walk to the town s centre and the marvellous mosaics.

Good wifi reception also a happy bonus.

In the morning the breakfast provided was stunning - could not ask for more.

A fantastic experince -A plus rating.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I spent a few days with my girlfriend in this lovely B&B, I think it is perfect for a young couple. Very warm welcome, room silent and clean with modern forniture in a very nice style, good combination of colors, it is a perfect place where have a rest between a couple of hours visiting Ravenna and an handsome dinner; just out of the door you can breathe the atmosphere of the city, the monuments, the wine bar, restaurants, shops, airdressers, pharmacy are all within walking distance. Free and safe parking very close. I really recommand this B&B!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oscar w
Reviewed 21 November 2011

On a recent trip to Italy, I travelled to Ravenna for several days to meet with friends and enjoy the city. Upon the suggestion of one of my Italian friends, I stayed at the Anastagi B&B. The several days I spent at Anastagi was a great experience. Silvia and her family do a great job as hosts. Breakfast is excellent, the house is neatly decorated with style, and they really help you enjoy the town and your stay at the B&B. Anastagi is within walking distance or a short bicycle ride to the best places in town. Sylvia was happy to direct me toward the Byzantine mosaics, along with the outstanding restaurants and upbeat cafes by the Piazza del Popolo.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo