“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Perfect food! Great atmosphere and friendly staff would recommend the seafood as it is really fresh, will definitely return again!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Excellent restaurant, where you will always great food and excellent service. Been there a few times with a friend and was pleasantly surprised by price and portion size. Very polite and friendly staff. We loved it. Thanks a lot!!!

1  Thank inseense
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was in this restaurant several times. What can I say - very nice atmosphere, great service and delicious homemade food - especially good pizzas.
I recommend especially:RAVIOLACCI DI PESCE, GNOCCHI GRATINATI CON GAMBERI E PORCINI, ZUPPETTA DI PESCE. I recommend this place, delicious traditional Italian cuisine such wonderful people working in La Fornarina. Excellent service -people with a sense of humor, friendly very polite and helpful. I will definetely return again! The restaurant is worth visiting!
KEEP DOING EXCELLENCE!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

The food served in this restaurant is typical Italian. Everything is cooked with fresh ingredients. Pasta and gnocchi are generally home-made.
We went there several times and had pasta with spinach and cheese, gnocchi with tomato sauce, gnocchi au gratin, pizza and several salads. Everything was very god.
The waitresses are very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 14 December 2008

Very old pizzeria that hasn't really moved with the times. Still preparing old classics such as panna and pasticiatti sauces, tiramisu and profiteroles. Pizza was for me one of the worst I've had as it was very solid and hard to digest. Taking into consideration that the pizza is only as good as the pizzaiolo and the restaurant is not owned by the pizzaiolo, maybe next time it will be better. This is the problem when the proprietor of a restaurant employs staff to do the job. I have no doubts that the pizzaiolo changes many times during the year. I hope for their sake for the better.

LaFornarinarimini, Direttore at Ristorante Pizzeria La Fornarina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Mister Hyde,
I am really sorry to dismantle his personal theory about this place.
I can only allow the criticism to the pizza, because being a purely subjective motivation, can like it or not.
Having no ambitions by gastronomic guides, we like to use fresh cream, cream sauces and the profitteroles that we fill with our cream and served with dark chocolate, hot.
The theory of pizza maker, that changes several times during the year, strikes me as quite bizarre.
Gianni and Nello, (owners) have begun to make pizza at Fornarina in 1980, and are still there, in front of the oven, having churned out hundreds of thousands of pizzas.
It is true that in 30 years, we have also served other pizzamaker,but the main figures remain their and the dough prepares always Gianni.( Master pizzamaker, pizza chef instructor and winner of numerous awards around Italy)
If she comes back in rimini, come and see us (also not be recognized) and orders a pizza, or a plate of Cappelletti with cream and tasting our Profitterol, you may change your mind.
Kind regards