Residence Terminus
Hotel Diana(Viserbella)
All reviewsadriatic seavisit riminireceptionbeachbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Very good residence-hotel. It is a smart new one, excellent for both Family or Business. Extremely clean! I had a suite, big and fitted by a kitchen in case i wanted to. Price was truly competitive, in october. Probably higher during summer, but the sea view and the position are fantastic.

Room Tip: Book a sea view room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Giovanni D
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

we had apartment with2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. when checking in the room was not clean. I found different hairs in bathrooms and the kitchen was not proper at all. under the glass of table you could find the rests of the previous guests. I mentioned it but no action taken. also the walls are very tin so I had impression that neighbours were sitting in our dining room. service was ok. breakfast ok. situation ok and it s nice that with the reservation come an umbrella and two chairs on the beach

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Titatonia
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've originally selected this hotel for its location on the beach and availability of kitchen to cook for my baby. Happy to say that my expectations were fully met. Special thanks to reception staff Nataliya and Anila for their assistance and involvement. Rooms were cleaned every three days but towels were changed daily. Kitchen had a stove, pans, cups and cutlery which made it easy to stay with the little one. Rooms were air conditioned. Breakfast had a variety of choice. Bus stop to the city centre and other locations, and a supermarket were just 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Highly recommended for a family stay in Rimini.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Inna_I2104
Reviewed 19 July 2013

It was a great family hotel in a perfect location. We booked our room with the beach chair and breakfast included and would do that again. We drive a mini van and parking was great. Staff spoke some English as well

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AmaraNC
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We just checked out today from this hotel at Rimini. The hotel surprised us in a good way. We didn't make a reservation for our parking, but it was no problem as many of the side streets had vacant spaces. We were quite happy with the suite/rooms, they were beautifully designed and served the purpose for the family greatly. Minor details that could be solved with renovations that could happen in 10 years time.

There were two things that disappointed us; house keeping is only available for every third day during your stay. We would have preferred to have known about this and maybe even pay a small fee to tidy the rooms and change the towels that where needed. There were no equipment available to keep the room tidy for 3 days.

There were a couple of surprises option vice for the breakfast buffet, but many things ran out very quickly and we didn't have a change to try out some of them. When we took this issue with the breakfast staff, she had difficulty with understanding us even with some basic of Italian from our part. Front desk staff at the evening of arrival had told us not to go to the hotel breakfast for 7 EUR, as the next door bar would attend to our need better, which it did for less money for our second morning.

Elevator was very slow and I wouldn't want to be stuck there for more than a minute during the high temperature.

I would definitely visit again, knowing better how to enjoy my stay as front desk staff did not explain very good at the arrival.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are excellent to enjoy the sun in the evening and follow the nightlife. I would want to stay away from using the elevator, so if you don't like to take the stairs, request a lower level suites. I was on the 6th floor and I always preferred to walk the stairs, it usually was quicker than the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family