“Everything works at this hotel”
Review of Aqua Hotel

Aqua Hotel
Ranked #24 of 630 Hotels in Rimini
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was my second visit to hotel Aqua and I must say that I am very pleased with this place.
The rooms are nice, the service is impeccable and the attitude of the staff is very accommodating.
I strongly recommend the Aqua hotel in Rimini and will return next year again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 5th floor and would recommend a high floor to avoid some street noise if the wis...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Excellent short business trip in Rimini at this amazing 4-star sup hotel. Polite and smiling concierge staff, very nice and quiet rooms, large and new bathrooms, fast and efficient lifts, excellent comfy breakfast room (with superb breakfast and hot fresh mouth-watering croissants) ...what else? Only negative note the bathroom hairdryer: got overheat each 3 minutes and I needed 25 min for my hair set ... but I can stand it and will stay again there (never found a so nice hotel with a right price!). Well done overall.
Really the best place to stay in Rimini!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MGC2203
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 4 nights in mid September. The room was generous in size and the hotel was modern and luxurious as well.
Even though the hotel seemed to be almost empty as the high season had just finished, there was no cut back on staff or facilities. The pool was open and was just the right cure for all the aches and pains from the ride on the hotel-provided bikes.
Close to the beach, the "restaurant strip" along the beach and rail station makes it an ideal location for holiday makers. Wireless internet was free, fast and reliable.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone without a doubt!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

A great place for a stay in Rimini. Just behind the beach for those wanting sunbeds and parasols and only a 10 minute walk into the old town of Rimini. Plenty of good restaurants within a few minutes walk. Our stay was intended to be one for relaxation and we certainly got that. The pool was quiet during the day and once the sun reached it around 10.30 every day, it was a great spot for chilling out with a book. We borrowed the free hotel bikes one day for a cycle along the coast. Great breakfast buffet each morning and friendly waiting staff who greeted us warmly each day. My only criticism would be the hotel wifi, which was a bit hit and miss. Maybe it's because our room was at the far end of a corridor, but once within the room, the wifi on phones and laptop would drop connection. A minor irritation but not enough to spoil the stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I am ready to advise rest in this hotel:
near the sea and in pedestrian availability from the historical center.
Cozy stylish rooms, good breakfasts, everywhere excellent wi-fi.
And one of the main pluses - the excellent personnel!
Separate thanks to the employees which worked evenings on a reception on September 22-25

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed here over a year ago, out of season, so the pool was closed (check yourself before you book)
Breakfast was typical European hotel, bread, cheese, fruit, cereal but the friendly serving staff did offer warm options, eggs, sausage and bacon, and a pot of tea for the Brits.
The daily welcome depended on the member of staff, it felt like an office reception with a mix of friendly receptionists early on and security guards at night, none of the staff were unpleasant but we did get a telling off from one of the night guards for double locking our room door (at the time I didn’t challenge the existence of the lock I was just relieved to get back into the room after being locked on the balcony for an 1hour with my asthmatic girlfriend looking like she was about to have a panic attack ), yes beware, the door only has a handle on one side (the inside)and locked on closing.
Other than locking ourselves on the balcony no complaints with the Hotel, the Hotel can’t be blamed for the smell of the street outside, so I’d consider staying here again if I was in Rimini, however as much as I enjoyed my trip, Rimini doesn’t have a whole lot to offer, not as many bars as you’d expect, and everywhere finished early, even at the weekend, the pluses include nice authentic restaurants, however you may have to work a distance to some, and not all of them speak English,

I did like the fact it was a tourist destination for Italians so we had to make the effort to speak a little Italian and we weren’t surrounded by other Brits, or Americans or Germans (whom I love).

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A truly memorable soujourn. from the time we walked into the lobby untill we left we could not fault the service. Every member of the staff was polite, friendly discharging their duty in the most professional manner. having travelled widely we seldomly have our dinner in the hotels that we stay, however, we found that in this instance dining in was really good and the menu changed daily. breakfast was a real delight with a large range of hot & cold dishes. the afternnon apperitf was served with an extensive & delectable variety of finger food not experienced anywhere else in our travels. Would we return? most definitely.

Room Tip: Choose a corner"deluxe" room on the third floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple